Longbow micra optics

ianb

Enlightened
I am looking at replacing the scratched lens on my Longbow micra 2310s and wondered if there are replacement optics to fit it?
I have seen optics for sale but I am not sure of the exact size that is needed, if you could help direct me to somewhere that would ship to me in the UK that would be very much appreciated, or if anyone knows the dimensions of its optic, that would help me to find a suitable one,

thanks, Ian

ianb

Enlightened
Thats brilliant thankyou, yes I was thinking of replacing my scratched lens with a UCL, but am also looking for the optic which goes in the bezel between the LED and the lens,
thanks, Ian

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dislike the optic in the Micra and replaced mine with a IMS 17mm reflector.

If this was out I would of bought this.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
ianb said:
Thats brilliant thankyou, yes I was thinking of replacing my scratched lens with a UCL, but am also looking for the optic which goes in the bezel between the LED and the lens,
thanks, Ian
I will give you the one I took out. I took it out within the first week, it is still perfect. I put in a McR18 and a UCL.

s.duff

Enlightened
found this thread and i'm in a similar situation with mine. any advice on how to take the head apart to replace the lens?

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
The entire Longbow Micra should come apart, or where ever there are threads/lines. So to replace the lens, unscrew the part of the flashlight that holds the lens in (like on a Mag.)

s.duff

Enlightened
so it shouldn't need to be heated or anything like that? i tried unscrewing the part that you are talking about at first and it didn't seem like it would budge, ill try a rubber strap or something. thanks