Protection Dog training video....

Safety1st

Enlightened
This is me and my buddy...

He's good....but nothing like them in the videos....

Dog.jpg

GunCulture

Newly Enlightened
Lovely dog mate. I keep thinking I might like one of those when mine faithful hound (a springer) passes on. Then I remember I vowed not to get another dog.

Safety1st

Enlightened
GunCulture said:
Lovely dog mate. I keep thinking I might like one of those when mine faithful hound (a springer) passes on. Then I remember I vowed not to get another dog.

When you are after a trained dog...

Let me know.....;)

GunCulture

Newly Enlightened
LOL!
A trained protection dog, now that I could fancy but next time the neighbour's demon child is playing up might be too much temptation for me!

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was working with a canine handler whose dog, a German Shepherd I think, would go apesh-- when a motorcycle or other rough engine like a tractor trailer would go by. Something about the noise made the dog bonkers. He would bark, jump and spin around on the leash.

Once a motorcycle was going down the highway and the dog got away from the handler and chased the motorcycle who slowed to a stop. The handler literally tackled the dog on the pavement in front of the motorcyclist. He told me the dog has actually burned its mouth on car exhaust pipes before.