• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: UXOH or UWOH or UXOG

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted to buy: I need a UXOH or UWOH or UXOG. Slap me a PM if you've got one.

Thanks!

Brian

CLHC

Flashaholic
If I recollect, there was someone selling these U-bin LED(s) a while back.

Happy hunting!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, I just had a whole real of UXOG's but a unicorn ran off withem. Stupid unicorn.:awman:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kryosphinx said:
WOW, good luck finding those... I don't think anyone has seen anything like that yet..

They are around, but very hard to find and usually $$$$

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
xochi said:
Damn, I just had a whole real of UXOG's but a unicorn ran off withem. Stupid unicorn.:awman:

Good one (lol). I think you've already topped me before I got a chance to say something "smart", so I guess I need not try. (if anything hilarious comes to mind, though.....)

Seriously, though, I've yet to hear of a u-bin with a vf bin lower than a "j".

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, BMStrong, I just want to clarify that I wasn't trying to be mean with my comment , just a little humorous:).

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be interrested also to know where those premium bins can be found, and at what price (the UXOH for example)

Is there any higher flux bin than U keeping the Vf bin around H~J ? Again, for how much $$$?

CLHC

Flashaholic
Okay, just curious, is the second to the last "character" a letter or number? The Sandwich Shoppe listed the P/N (in the past) as the number "0 (Zero)" and not the letter "O"—That's all.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a number. Zero or one for lux3's. It refers to a range of positions on a color chart (include the letter right before it y,w,x or v). I'm sure someone will post the link.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
kukula said:
I am sure photonfanatic has some. He always does. Prepare to pay a premium though :laughing:

I wish! While I do have some U bins, they are UX1N and UX1L. If you may recall I did sell a bunch of UW0Ks and UY0Ks, so there may be some of those available at the right price.

Mind you, I try all the time to get some other U bins, but to no avail.

Possible reason for their disappearance may be related to the K2's introduction. Speculation has it that what might have been sold as a U bin before is being siphoned off for binning as a top-end K2.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
they already have them... they just wanna dump all these U-Bins on us first, then charge like h3ll for V-Bin's!