anyone buy from lighthound?

rifle59

Newly Enlightened
I am thinking about a Fenix L1P. Anyone buy from Lighthound.com, how is their service?

dtsoll

Enlightened
Lighthound is a rock solid dealer, buy in confidence. Please see the cheer/jeer section, you'll see what I'm talkin about!! Doug:)

rifle59

Newly Enlightened
dtsoll said:
Lighthound is a rock solid dealer, buy in confidence. Please see the cheer/jeer section, you'll see what I'm talkin about!! Doug:)

Thanks Doug

iamerror

Enlightened
I have ordered twice from lighthound and have been very happy; I was surprised with the speedy delivery both times.

xtalman

Newly Enlightened
I bought from LightHound. I think I got email confirmation within a couple hours - on a weekend. My package arrived the next weekday.

juancho

Enlightened
John is one of us, a long time member of CPF and GREAT guy all around.
His sercives are exellent and great prices too.

Buy with confidence.

regards
Juan C.

Dogliness

Enlightened
I have purchased quite a few items from John at Lighthound. All transactions involved fast e-mails, tracking information, quick shipping, and excellent service. On one order, the wrong item was sent. The correct item was immediately sent to me by overnight mail, before I had returned the item sent in error, with a packing box and prepaid shipping label for the return.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Cheers an jeers has a cheer for lighthound come up every couple of days! I don't think I have ever heard a bad thing about him.

gilles44

Newly Enlightened
Ordered once from France, received my 8 led Xnova's in 6 days.
No problem.

Gilles