Anyone have TurboTax for 2002?

OverLord1

Newly Enlightened
help.gif
I'm hoping someone here is willing/able to help out a fellow flashoholic. I hope this is the appropriate place to ask. What I need is the TurboTax (or similar) tax preparation software for tax year 2002 (for Windows). If you don't want to sell it I would just need to download the software on my computer and I would return it immediately. Of course I would pay shipping both ways plus a little "extra" for your trouble. The IRS has decided to notify me of an "issue" with my 2002 tax return three years after the fact
mad.gif
If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ed

daBear

Enlightened
I think I have the disk left from 2002, let me check. I run a FTP server on my computer and if you know anything about ftp you can download it from me for free. That is if you have broadband internet service, dial up would take days. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. If you do not know anything about ftp I can walk you through it.

OverLord1

Newly Enlightened
daBear said:
I think I have the disk left from 2002, let me check. I run a FTP server on my computer and if you know anything about ftp you can download it from me for free. That is if you have broadband internet service, dial up would take days. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. If you do not know anything about ftp I can walk you through it.

Thanks daBear! I PM'd you.

Ed

daBear

Enlightened
While you are waiting for me to set this up on my ftp go to this website and download the trial version of WinRAR 3.51. It is a free download and will be needed to uncompress the file. Same as Winzip but this is the compression software I use. Anyway, go get this and I will send your account and ftp information in a few minutes.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those IRS folks are friendly fellows, aren't they.

If you wrote someone a threatening letter like the one they sent you, the government bleeps would arrest you for commiting a terrorist act. Maybe those that would put you in jail haven't heard of the IRS?

I was taught in school that Americans were innocent until proven guilty. Hmmm. I wonder what else they lied about.