I had the weirdest flashlight related dream(s) last night

Navck

Enlightened
One dream I had was the HA3 coming off my HDS, pretty short but "NOOO MY LIGHT" type of dream. (And I saw the aluminum under it.)
The second was "I was talking to Peter Gransee over the phone" for suggestions for a "new ARC flashlight", I recomended a LS, but he said in the dream that "the competition would drive the company down, and that releasing a product every week would also destory it". Then I found a ziplock of Arc AAAs behind a cabinet.

Pretty short but strange.

Anyone else have these weird "whats going on" dreams

Last edited:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I had a CPF dream the other night after viewing all of those photos from the Shot show on PK's site. I actually dreamed about being at the show, mingling at the party and being amazed over the new smaller Beast.

Then I woke up. :ohgeez: :laughing:

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Nothing ever works for me in dreams....guns, punches I throw, cars, motorcycles, and flashlights. It is very frustrating. I spend good money on good lights and the damn things never work in dreams. :mad:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Does anyone dream in color most of the time? Most people dream in black & white unless a particular color has some significance in the story line. I've found this to be true for me.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I don't think I have ever had a dream in black and white. If I have, I've never noticed.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I've felt real pain in a dream before, but that was when I was experiencing real pain in my sleep from my knees. Some times in my dreams, my body tries to replicate pain when I fall down or something, but it doesn't "hurt" in a sense, I just know that I should be feeling pain, and that is as close as my body an do to replicate it.