why spend 70 quid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, okay, a question... why spend 70-100 quid on a surefire torch when you can get a perfectly good mini maglite for 15quid? then you can spend the rest of it on your girlfriends...oh yeah i forget you don't have any!!!!!!!!!:touche:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
What the heck is a quid?? I'll tell you this much, it sounds kinda like Squid and MY girlfriend doesn't really care for seafood..

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
'quid' is the british equivalent for 'buck'

I don't know, sounds like sales resistance to me and misplaced priorities! :nana:

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
theantiflashlight said:
so, okay, a question... why spend 70-100 quid on a surefire torch when you can get a perfectly good mini maglite for 15quid? then you can spend the rest of it on your girlfriends...oh yeah i forget you don't have any!!!!!!!!!:touche:
And obviously you're spending so much time with yours, that you don't have time to post idiotic garbage annonymously on a public forum. :rolleyes:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
already April 1st? ;-)

if the MM-bulbs would last longer than the 5 hours I get from them, then maybe it would make sense to type the other (real) reasons to answer the question.
Ask again, when the LED-models are out, maybe by this the sucking light gets improvement (machining an colors are great, light output is on 1980s level).
but compare them to "similar" lights like the Fenix L2P.

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
theantiflashlight said:

Great point, I think I'll sell all my flashlights (torches) and go buy a Mini Maglite, now....

Status
Not open for further replies.