• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BIG SALE - all sold

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Only one left ... go get #10 !! :poke: :D

I grayed out the sold items to make this post easier to navigate and indicated price reductions in blue on the rest ... so buy everything now, I don't wanna go to the post office twice ! :D :D

1) Aleph2 Wiz2 520mA R2H on E2D with 30ohm Trim Tailcap ... SOLD

Alephexe.jpg

Warm white tint, no blue or green. One of the famous R2H LuxI LEDs ... :)

Asking $165

2) DSeck brass E-Series Set ... SOLD

DSpeckbrassset.jpg

DSpeckspacers.jpg

Consisting of:
- UBHII with all available spacers ... $50
- E2C ... $25
- Extender-Set for 1xAA and 1xCR123 for E-Series ... $30
The lot for $95

3) Brass Peak "Disco" Light 1xCR123 7 X RGB-LED ... SOLD

PeakDisco.jpg

It is a high-power version I had made by the custom design center back then when the RGB wasnt a standard option. The colors start out uniform but quickly disengage into total chaos. A "beamshot":

peakdiscoled.jpg

peakdiscobeam.jpg

Asking ... $70

4) Aleph19 UV NG333 on CR2 body with 15ohm Bald Tailcap ... SOLD

Aleph19UV018.jpg

Running the Cree 7090UV at 333mA by a NG converter on a CR2 body with a Bald Aleph Tailcap with 15 ohms 2-stage module.

Aleph19UV019.jpg

Asking ... $165

5) Jets22 Blackbird with Hangar ... SOLD

Blackbird_09.jpg

Coming with CR2 and CR123 body as well as Hangar and optic and spare lens and the typical 2-stage switch and TinC coating.
BUT ... the split ring has managed to scratch the TiNC surface, looking like this:

BBmark.jpg

No problems otherwise.

Asking ... $150

6) 30mm Tritium Torch ... SOLD

Tritiumtorcgh.jpg

Asking ... $150 (crappy lanyard is free :D )

7) TiN coated Aleph1 / 1xCR123 / Standard Cap with MJ Superconverter and 4 tritium vials ... SOLD

TiNAleph.jpg

This is something really special. A TiN coated light. Unfortunately, it has some blemishes, that's why it won't work as a shelf queen and has to go out. During transport to me this beauty has suffered multiple dings on the head and some less on the body and cap. All are small, but they do matter, unfortunately. I tried to capture some of them:

TiNAlephmarks.jpg

The unit runs a T-bin by a ARCmania SC (about 600mA to the LED), it is white and bright and sports 4 small tritium vials round the emitter:

TiNAlephTritium.jpg

Asking ... $175

8) ArcAA ... SOLD

ArcAA.jpg

Asking ... $50

9) FireFly I ... used ... SOLD

FF1used.jpg

In used conditions with lots of marks and abrasions on the HA ... it spent 8 months on my keychain. Comes with 2-stage switch kit and original sammie (low dome, forgot the rest). Has a low-dome through NX05 beam, but given that set-up, relatively pleasing and "white", but of course not at all perfect.

Asking ... $70

10) Exe head with 5W Royal Blue BB700 by McGizmo ... SOLD

Rb5w.jpg

An E-Series head modified by McGizmo to run a RB LuxV at 700mA for either 1x123 or 2x123; here on Aleph 2x123 pack and Trim Tailcap 22 ohms.

RB5Wbusinessend.jpg

It's a Side Emitter and produces a pleasant beam.

Asking for the light ... $155 ... dropped to US$ 140

11) Fenix L1P v2.0 ... SOLD

The initial "low"-powered version with a better runtime. With a scratch:

Fenixscratch.jpg

Comes with lanyard, rubber boot and additional o-ring.

Asking ... $38

12) Microfire Warrior K500 10W HID ... SOLD

WarriorvsSFM6.jpg

Runs a 10W HID on 4xCR123 primaries; size comparison to SF M6 in photo; M6 not supplied :D
However, an original 10W HID spare bulb is supplied as well as the original packaging and instructions.

Asking ... $200

13) Aleph3 DB917 LuxV on BE4 and Z52-BK ... SOLD

Aleph5W.jpg

A black Aleph3 head running a LuxV (unknown bin, very white) at 917mA overdrive via a DownBoy current regulator and 4xCR123 in a Balrog 4x123 custom body. Cap is a SF Z52-BK (in HA-II).
The LE is shimmed away from the reflector to avoid beam disturbances.

I glued some small metal parts on the reflector to avoid it moving forward in the head ... not beautiful, but functional. A few scars on the retaining ring have been unavoidable:

Aleph5Wbezel.jpg

The BE4 also came with a minor blemish:

Aleph5Wmarks.jpg

Just for the fun ... a beamshot against a SF U2 (U2 is on bottom):

OutdoorAleph3917mALuxV.jpg

OutdoorU2level6.jpg

Asking ... $170

14) Bare aluminium Aleph Tail ... SOLD

alAlephtail.jpg

Aleph 2x123 body and Standard McE2S 30 ohm in bare aluminium.

Asking ... $50 ...
dropped to US$ 40

15) Eternalight EliteMax ... SOLD

elitemax.jpg

NIB ... Asking ... $50 ... dropped to US$ 45

16) LGI-LE ... GONE

Lgi-le.jpg

One of the first MrBulk lights ... a good-binned (thus the "limited edition") LuxI direct driven by 3xAA in a Legend flashlight. The switch tends to flicker from time to time ... I could almost eliminate it by cleaning, but I think a major cleaning session might be required.

Asking ... a donation to CPF of your personal choice, and it is yours

You can own a piece of CPF history ... and it might be coolest to let a newbie pick this one , to see how it all began ...

17) Arc LS twisty "slim style" ... SOLD

Arctwisty.jpg

Asking ... $17

18) Schulzendorf Gamma 1 ... SOLD

schulzendorfgamma1.jpg

A rare and former very very expensive light driving a LD LuxI with 2x123, using a head twisty with an interesting contact method. It should be resistored and not regulated.
I replaced the optic with a so17xa reflector:

Schulzendorfreflector.jpg

Asking ... $50

Terms and Conditions :D
First unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes precedence over PMs and questions.
Payment via PayPal only, CC or cash.
Asking price includes all PayPal fees and shipping costs to anywhere on this globe, as long as the German Post can reach it. The packages will be mailed uninsured airmail as insurance would add ridiculous cost.
I shall not be held responsible for items lost in the mail.
All items are mint/near mint except otherwise noted.
There ain't no guarantee, but I did my very best to describe the items as they really are.

bernie

EDIT: I grayed out the sold lights to make this post easier to navigate and dropped the prices on the rest ... see blue prices

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: BIG SALE

Eric ... please PM me your street address and I'll tell you my PayPal addy.
4x7 ... next in line for #3 should Eric back out.

Tony ... PM replied ... the Fenix is yours (I was confused in PM), open for package deal on your request.

bernie

paulr

Flashaholic

:wow: Nice lights. Some are tempting but the Spy 005 bill is coming due too soon...

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Nah ... making room and raising cash for 2006 ... :D ... I cannot afford to be a collector like FrenchyLED ...
bernie

Kiessling

Flashaholic

He bought it new from the factory he said ... the whole groupbuy was delivered upon direct order. AFAIK. It was new when I received it, now I have played with it a little bit.
bernie

SolarFlare

Enlightened

Thanks Bernie, I'm interested, I 'll watch the proceedings first :grin2:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Topper, that was the only one that I wanted, now it won't be on my mind and I won't spend money on something I don't want. (does this make sense to anyone? It probably does...)

Kiessling

Flashaholic

mcrich, it's yours ...

SolarFlare ... understood :D

Trashman ... are you *sure* you won't *need* anything else? :poke: :crackup:

bernie

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bernie, this kind of thing makes me absolutely sick...I'm completely torn on 3 of these. If they're here in 12 hours I'm going to be one poor puppy..