I dont think i can ever buy another light

Flakey

Enlightened
That is, i dont think i can ever buy another light (that isnt a SUREFIRE!) Ok so i dropped my U2 on the ground (not very hard maybe a 2ft drop) but ever sence then i have noticed that my tailcap hasent been working quite right. the momentary is spot on, but like 1 in 15 times the full on wont work and i have to like reclick the tailcap to make it work. so this morning i call surefire, explain the problem and he says, "Can i have your name and adress, we will ship you a new one." So i give him the info and he goes, "thank you sir, is there anything else i can help you with today?" im stumped, i say, "So .... so thats it?" "Yessir" ........... "wow thank you much, have a good day" I didn't think that coustomer service like this still existed! i mean i was treated like the guy had known me for half of my life. I think about buying another light but then i think of that guy on the phone who didn't care if i had dropped the light, or if i had been prying at the tailcap with a pair of pliers, or if i had to use the light as a kuboton. And i just can't justify buying a light from anyone else. honestly at this point, even if surefire lights weren't the best of the best, i would remain a faithfull customer because their customer service is rockin! I was not paid to make this post, i just thought that it was nessisary to inform anyone who didn't know, just how great their customer service seems to be!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a heads up. Surefire ships Parcel Post, my tailcap took 3 weeks to get here, but they did throw in an extra lamp for my trouble of calling them.

After it got here, I tore apart the old one to see if I could figure out why it didn't work, and the problem was very simple to fix, some of the anodizing wasn't allowing a good contact to ground. Unfortunately, they don't come apart easy sometimes, and the anodizing got scratched. Fortunately for me, I had an Aleph tailcap that it fit perfectly in and it now resides on my long run body for a P91!

There service is good to great, but their shipping choice is strange, since my experience with Parcel Post is that it is only barely cheaper than airmail inside the US.

However, they do what they say they will and it does get here.

Bill