Found a neat little holster at Dollar General

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to Dollar General for the first time to look for lights, and found this cheapo multi-knife for $1. I bought it for the holster it came with, and the holster ended up fitting a few small single cells, the Dorcy AAA and the Infinity. Fenix was too big.
Here's the pics, enjoy:

Here's the packaging for the multiknife.

Dorcy AAA next to holster

Dorcy AAA in holster

One CMG in holster, one next to it

CMG in open holster

CMG in closed holster

The beltstrap. Yup, its kinda cheap.

So there ya go, whattaya expect for a dollar??:whistle:
I like it, though.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Babo. The flash was not working for some of them, had to use my Fenix to light the scene, hense the hotspot :p
In the last 3 picks, there is actually a lanyard stuffed into the bottom of the holster, attached to the CMG, and it still fits fine in there.

danielo_d

Enlightened
You said it's from Dollar General? Cool! So, how much was it?!?!? jk :ohgeez:

I have to go and pick one up. TNX!

Danno

[Edited: Just realized that the not so funny joke was make less funny because not everything in the store is One dollar. :ohgeez: Confused it with Dollar store.]

Last edited:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right you are danielo!
I wanted to make sure that first pic shows the packaging and price really well, but it was only $1.
And as I was walking back to my car, I ran into a friend who was on his way in, also for the first time. So I went back in with him to catch up and talk, and ended up buying 50% off pair of slippers and box of cherry cordials.
Gotta love discount candy. I'm still working on discount candy from Halloween from CVS...
They did have a few lights, actually a few Dorcys I've never seen before, with the Dollar General logo as part of the packaging.
I remember a Dorcy Gel Light, was 2 Ds I think? And a very stubby 4AA incan light, not Dorcy.
Also, a Westinghouse 1AA keychain light for $1 I almost bought on principal. But it was incan, and the head is like 3 times as big as the body, so it wouldn't really function as a pocket/key light.

Last edited: