Time for an E3?

redbird

Enlightened
As the SHOT show time approaches what do you think the chances are to see an E3?

The Surefire 9v line is somewhat limited now that the 9P has been dropped.

I am in for at least two when (if) they show up.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I think the 9P has been discontinued but there are 4 9V options still available: D3,C3,6P/A19,M3 models. I don't think an E3 will be introduced at the Shot Show because pictures and all kinds of talk about the E1e and E2e is out there. We would have heard and seen the E3 already. The E series is so small that heat would be a big factor. Even the 100lm lamp for the E2e is just a rumor started by a whishfull thought since I've yet to hear anyone at SF mention it. An E3 would generate too much heat to dissapate I would think, and the lens being so close to the bulb....it would be nice though.

I'll be at the shot show with my digcam so I can take pictures of all the 2002 products. I hope they will be selling them as well at the show.

pwell

Newly Enlightened
How funny. I just did a search for "E3" last night, cause I reckon it would make an excellent gift for someone. I love the output of my 9P, but wish I had it in an E series form factor. The E2 is pretty hard to beat though.

Fingers are crossed anyway :)