TigerLight Partnership - Racing Exposure.....updated

kstump98

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,
My name is Kris Stump. I don't post much, but visit daily. I race stock cars for a living in the ASA Late Model Challenge Series. I am proud to announce that Michael Teig and myself have come to agreement, to have TigerLight as the Primary sponsor of the #35 Allen-Hock Motorsports Chevrolet for the 2006 race season. I am very honored to be associated with such a great company and product. I am also honored to have my very own TigerLight flashlight, "Kris Stump Racing" TigerLight, which will be for sale in the coming months. It will have the new 4th Gen. lamp, along with the new battery. The flashlight will actually be cheaper then the standard TigerLight, and the best news of all is 5% of the price will be donated to a charity of my choice to be named later. Just wanted everyone to be aware of the great news. Expect an official press release in the coming week.

Updated below in a post 2-25-06

Thanks,
Kris Stump
www.krisstump.com - not been updated for a couple months, but update pending - Updated now
www.tigerlight.net
www.asalatemodels.com

Last edited:

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Re: TigerLight Partnership

Hello Kris,

:devil: Are you going to win? :devil:

By the way, we have heard that putting acetone in your fuel gives you more power... :D

Sounds like a worthy cause, when will they be available?

Tom

kstump98

Newly Enlightened

I would guess that the lights will be available within the next couple months, and yes, we are going to win....well.....I hope!!! Thanks guys.

Kris

CLHC

Flashaholic

Wow! Way to go and looking forward to its release!

Enjoy!

kstump98

Newly Enlightened

Thanks again, and I tell you what boys, TigerLight has a very BRIGHT future. Michael shared some future products, which I won't go into because I'm sure it was confidential, but they are just going to be amazing. You will be amazed with the price (and its going to help a great charity) of the flashlight they are making for our racing program, that will be for sale on their website. It will be the same ol' TigerLight with the new lamp and battery like I said, with my signature on it or something of that nature. So if you are waiting for them to get some more Gen. 4 lamps and batteries, you could hold off a couple months and get a complete flashlight for a price that would make sense to get a new light instead of upgrading your old light. I believe the new lights with the battery and lamp upgrade are about $180. Well worth it though when you look at what you are getting in my opinion. The new light will be considerably cheaper though. When the press release comes out and Michael and I work out the details of the light, I can get more detailed on the price. I'll post a link to the release when it comes available, along with a date when the light will be available. The positive thing is if I have any altercations on the track, I won't have to worry about people messing with our crew after the race!!!! Take care guys.

Kris Stump
www.KrisStump.com

kstump98

Newly Enlightened
Updated Information

I communicated with Michael Teig, and the lights will be available much sooner then the couple months I expected. Its just a matter of getting TigerLight's website updated. I have also chosen my charity to be the Ronald McDonald House. I had a McDonalds co-op of 105 stores in the Dayton, OH area as a sponsor when I first started racing, and in 6 years, we raised around $16,000 for the "House" with our racing program. They really do some great things for sick children and their famileis. There are some non-profits where less then 7% actually goes to helping their program, and the rest fills the pockets of directors. The "House" gets 100% of money donated. If you see those little trays underneath the pay window at McDonalds, try dropping some change next time you visit....it helps a family stay close to their sick child, and help with medical bills. I'll update more when the official press release is issued, and an exact date of the lights release. Thanks for your support.

Kris Stump
www.KrisStump.com