• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: CR2 Ion in Black HAIII

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD SOLD SOLD :)

For sale is a CR2 Ion in black HAIII. CREE LED with polished aluminum reflector and high-low output. Eats one CR2 battery or rechargeable CR2. Regulated output on high for more than an hour, and several days on low output. Has one microscopic ding near the tail that is too tiny for the camera to see. Its dang near invisible, and the anno is still there, but I'm telling ya anyway. :) Otherwise its in new condition. Three minutes of runtime on it at most, and comes with original battery. Comes with split ring but no original packaging (which was a ziplock).

Sales to CONUS only, please. A new one costs $152 with shipping. I'm selling this one for a cash PP price of $115. CC PP price is $118. Free USPS priority mail shipping with deliver confirmation. Insurance is $5 extra if you want it. I'm not responsible for loss or damage after USPS takes possession. I'll ship at the lastest on Monday morning Feb 27 and zap you a PM when I've done it.

First to post "I'll take it" in this thread, with no conditions or questions, gets it. :nana:

orb1.jpg

Ion on the right.

orb3a.jpg

Ion on the left.

orb4a.jpg

IONHIWALL.jpg

Ion's high beam at 6 feet.

cheers

Last edited:

colubrid

Enlightened
Darn. Missed another one. If anyone else wants to sell their ION for this price please PM me!