Heads up on a good price for Pelican 2390

Andy

Newly Enlightened
I have a serialized 2390 that I got from the Battery Station and I wanted another. I checked back with a place that I have bought a lot of Pelican stuff from before and low and behold they have them (HAIII) for $78. I checked before ordering one this morning and she says they have them in stock. I have a 2390B (black) on backorder from Copsplus for going on three months now. I don't think Pelican has shipped any black ones yet. I'll just let the order stand as it was priced at $58 when I ordered it and they are honoring that price even though I think they are up to $87 now.

The name of the Place is Eppe's corner. I'm pretty sure it's a Mom and Pop place but they stock a ton of stuff and have good service.

Here is the link: http://eppescorner.safeshopper.com/2/490.htm?259

Anyhow, this site has been very helpful to me and I just wanted to return a favor. Thanks, Andy

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa that's a good price! I wish I had money!...damn!!!! They have an amazing price on the M1 also (likely as they'll get new M1s soon). Great find! I hope someone jumps on these soon before I go negative on my cash supply.