• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Complete Turnkey HA3 MMMMAG!-REDUCED!***SOLD***

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Except for the 14270 cell, this is a complete mini, mini, mini Mag package. For those that don't know, this is as small as mini Mag can go and is TINY! This has the works. The head has been bored out to 20mm, has a McR-20 metal reflector installed, UCL glass lens, o-ring sandwich holder and one of Wayne's really neat 1W MadMaxLite WO with HD RYOJ sandwiches. This is really bright and white with excellent runtime. Wonderful round beam with super hotspot and great sidespill. It is also HA3 coated. As the picture shows, the HA3 is different on the body and bezel ring, (like Surefires come sometimes), but rest assured it is all HA3. Makes a super keychain or "watch pocket" light. It will impress you with it's great beam and throw. This runs on one of AW's 14270 3.7V Li-Ion cells but the cell IS NOT included. I only have one left and need it for my other MMMMag. If you must have the cell, please add an additional $5.00. PRICE IS $85.00, (without 14270 cell),-REDUCED TO $75.00 OR $90.00-REDUCED TO $80.00 WITH CELL. BOTH prices INCLUDE shipping to U.S. Shipping outside of U.S. will be extra. PayPal or money order only. My e-mail and PayPal account is: [email protected]. Excuse the lousy scan and the white spot on the right of the head is NOT a mar or scratch but a piece of lint. Quarter is to show just how small this thing is.
MMMMag.jpg

Last edited:

CLHC

Flashaholic
Re: Complete Turnkey HA3 MMMMAG!

That's my EDC 10 times out of 10! Great Light Fit and Finish!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Complete Turnkey HA3 MMMMAG-REDUCED!

Reduced to $75.00. Remember, this is HA111 and has one of the best sammies ever and includes a metal McR 20 reflector with UCL lens!

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Complete Turnkey HA3 MMMMAG!-REDUCED!

This is a nice light and you will like it.

pianoman

Enlightened

I'll take it...I cant believe its still available...

pianoman

Enlightened

with the cell I might add.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, I thought it would go quicker than this. Okay pianoman, PayPal $80.00 to [email protected]. I can get it shipped out, (with cell), tomorrow. Thanks much!

pianoman

Enlightened

paypal on the way...Can you use a primary cr2 cell?

CLHC

Flashaholic

Hey—Way to go on this sale! This is sure one nice EDC-able light that I'm sure you will find to be so. :wave:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal received pianoman, thank you. No, it won't accept a CR2 cell. They're too fat. The body interior is AA sized. It could be bored to accept a CR2 but the 14270 cell works great and lasts a long time. It also overdrives the emitter just enough to make it nice and bright. Extra 14270's can be had through AW. Your light and cell will go out to you tomorrow.

CHC,
You're right. He's going to like this little guy. I have another set up just like this one and it's with me 24/7.

pianoman

Enlightened
I agree with the size factor...and I have always had good experiences with waynes sandwiches....love the idea of HA3 finish....looking foward to it....got
to love this marketplace....