Just want to say hi

NYC2SoCal

Newly Enlightened
I've been lurking on this board for 4 months or so, and have been amazed at how many people have the same sickness as me. At least thats what my wife calls it.. :grin2:

HELLO EVERYONE!

Just to give you an idea what I currently have:
Surefire 6P
Surefire G2
6 x MiniMag AA - Most with the Nite-ize LED
3 x RiverRock Lantern
4 x RiverRock AAA
2 x RiverRock AAA Headlamp
Mag 2D
Mag 3D
MiniMag AAA
3 x Inova Microlight
4 x Garrity Keychain light (rectangular one)
Brinkmann Legend
Brinkmann Dual Xenon Rechargeable
2 x Durapro Cranklight

I think thats it... Actually, there's more, but these are the ones close by. Oh, I carry a RiverRock AAA as my EDC, and have one of those keychain LEDs on my car keys (either the inova or he garrity).

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to here, "cross country." Which coast do you prefer?

Your's is a nicer start to the "affliction" than mine was in the beginning. Suddenly a couple years, a couple dozen lights and a few hundred dollars whizzed by.

Have fun!

Flakey

Enlightened
Welcome! i see you have a few stock maglights laying around .... whell see how long that lasts .. did you know you can squeeze 700 lumens out of that mag 3d? Welcome to the party man!

NYC2SoCal

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I currently live in California, moved from NYC in '01. What I miss of NY, the food, and autumn. I do not miss the cold, snow or the rain.. ;-)

In regards to the mods, most of my AA MiniMags have the Nite-ize LED upgrade, not the best, but they work real well with the Energizer Lithiums. :-D

I do have an EverLED in my 3D.. It's great, but have some "buyers remorse" whether the $40 was worth it.... :)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Welcome, NYC!

Judging from the number of RiverRocks and Inovas that you have, I'm guessing that you hang out in the flashlight section at Target?
:)

I have one of the RiverRock .5w 2AAs and I like it. Makes a perfect nightstand light in the bedroom.

faco

Enlightened
WELCOME, I was lurking for a lot longer than that. Its a great sickness to have :)

greenLED

Flashaholic
Run, run away as fast as you can!!! Don't look back or your wallet will suffer! :laughing:

:lolsign:

Welcome to CPF! It only gets worse, so sit back and enjoy the mad company. ;)

Last edited:

TBY

Newly Enlightened
Welcome! I've been to both NYC and various cities in SoCal. I prefer SoCal for many reasons, not that NYC is bad!