Fenix LOP

Kershaw

Enlightened
I am probably going to purchase a LOP(to replace my L1P) but i have a few questions. Is the Sanyo Hr-4u the best battery to use with it and what is the best aaa charger. And are Lighthound and ELITE LED the only reputable dealers to purchase it at?

Thanks,
Kershaw

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kershaw said:
I am probably going to purchase a LOP(to replace my L1P) but i have a few questions. Is the Sanyo Hr-4u the best battery to use with it...
Is the L0P going to be the only light you're carrying? If so, I'd go with the rechargeable cell. My L0P rides on my key ring, but I typically also have two or three other lights with me. I don't want to fool around with having to recharge the cell in my key ring light, or worry about self-discharge. I want it to light up when I need it. I've found the Energizer L92 lithium AAA cell works well for me.

Kershaw

Enlightened
Ty_Bower said:
Is the L0P going to be the only light you're carrying? If so, I'd go with the rechargeable cell. My L0P rides on my key ring, but I typically also have two or three other lights with me. I don't want to fool around with having to recharge the cell in my key ring light, or worry about self-discharge. I want it to light up when I need it. I've found the Energizer L92 lithium AAA cell works well for me.

No, i also keep a SF G2 in my car or backpack and a photon on my keychain.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can also purchase the L0P or a modified L0P at www.fenix-store.com. This store has custom Fenix flashlights with multiple stages at a premium price, but they are nice.

VWTim

Enlightened
FWIW I've been carrying mine with a rotation of Sanyo's in it as it get used daily. I did just throw a Panasonic Oxyride cell in it and it was noticably brighter. I'm sure a Lithium would be better in the runtime dept. But I can get Oxyrides for about $.50/cell.