• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McLuxIII-T (titanium) : would you be in if another run takes place?

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
As much as I am sure that this light is a true work of art, there is no way that I can currently rationalize owning a $400 light. A PD in HA-Nat, on the other hand, has been tempting me for some time now...;).

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
PSM,

Regentag may have landed the biggest stroke of good fortune I've ever seen on these Forums when Don made his knockout suprise gesture, but I must say I believe you deserve the award for most openly desiring a Ti light out of ANYONE on CPF. I sincerely hope you get your wish sooner than later and that you dont have to pay any silly premium prices. I think your enthusiasm deserves that reward.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
PSM,

Regentag may have landed the biggest stroke of good fortune I've ever seen on these Forums when Don made his knockout suprise gesture, but I must say I believe you deserve the award for most openly desiring a Ti light out of ANYONE on CPF. I sincerely hope you get your wish sooner than later and that you dont have to pay any silly premium prices. I think your enthusiasm deserves that reward.

Thanks LM for the very kind words, but no suprise, you are a kind guy. :) I was a very good sport when Don sold that Ti to Regentag, I was pleased to see someone get one. I would be lying to say I wasnt a lil jealous though. :crazy: One of these days my quest for the holy grail of custom lights will come, hopefully. I have my chrome PD, so I am thankful for that.

I just dont know how I missed the Christmas time Ti sales thread! I was here, somehow I missed it. I have not forgiven myself for that yet! If only I had a time-machine, I would go back and order one....

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
I thinks it time to move on to Don's new light:

McLuxIII PD 27TiL

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Drool.gif

Last edited:

SUb42-Fr

Newly Enlightened
diddy808 said:
I thinks it time to move on to Don's new light:

McLuxIII PD 27TiL

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Drool.gif

I'm a noob on this forum. That's mean that's the new McGizmo FlashLight ? Titanium version is great. What about his Perf ?

This one gonna be expensiver than the McLuxIII =/

Fringe

Enlightened
I would really like to see Don move on to a run of the Mclux III PD Ti with the option of the 27mm head. I think this would be it. Don't get me wrong, I love the III-T, but I just think the piston is such a useful addition.

This all being said. I am lucky enough to posess a III-T and it is by far the LAST light I would give up. It is VERY special to me.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
PSM,

Apparently you don't accept e-mails. I don't do PM's. Bummer. :(

Only way I would know it was you would be if you were to respond to an E-mail I sent you. :thinking: :shrug:

As to the topic of this thread. :popcorn: :nana: :eek:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I just woke up from hitting my chin on my desk when I just fainted! :crazy: Whoa!

Email Sent! :faint:

EDIT: I can now receive E-mails from members.

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
I just woke up from hitting my chin on my desk when I just fainted! :crazy: Whoa!

Email Sent! :faint:

EDIT: I can now receive E-mails from members.

Whats going on? If its not indiscreet of course... :crazy:

kukula

Enlightened
I will definitely be all over it. I consider getting a Ti McLux my own version of the quest for the holy grail :candle: