single AA light coming in 1 month

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
It will really have to be alot smaller and alot brighter to sell at 49.95 . Unless folks are really dissapointed with the 30 dollar HA, R binned Triton P1.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe the first of the S bin K2's? (60 lumens at 350mA)
Good to see that late 2005/early 2006 see the establishment of high output single AA Luxeon lights running off NiMH batteries. My MillerMods Fenix L1P (R bin running at 500mA) is the benchmark...surprise me!

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks like a "AA"

jet0qq.jpg

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
srvctec said:
I think it's actually an L1P clone, since it has a different name.
they might have just bought the blank bodies from the same supplier,sine just about everything on it beside that is the same, the extra notch in the base can easily milled, so could the facets for the glowpaint

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
it was on another thread, they had a computer mock up, it had the stuff i described, except for the knurling(it was a diamond pattern, not checkered, the one in the picture on this thread is checkered)

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the T bin LuxIII, nat HA-III and 2AA body loaded with NiMH for "4 watts" or, I assume--1,000mA to the LuxIII. Looks good for a simple 2AA "photon cannon" type light. Pacific AAA on the keychain for 15 lumens and several hours of runtime coupled with Jetbeam 2AA in a belt holster for those 90 lumen blasts to see what is out there.

I know quite a few people that would jump on a HA-III natural, 90 lumen T-bin LuxIII, 2AA light for duty use. Now to see the light materialize so we can see what it will do. If it does what it says it does, I can recommend it but warn to use Sanyo Eneloops or Titanium 2600 NiMH cells to handle the current draw. They can screw the 1AA body back on for the weekends as a pocket light.