Flashlight Museum??

CLHC

Flashaholic
A Museum of Flashlights eh? Too bad the download time on my end says 2 hours and 48 minutes. . .

SuperNinja

Enlightened
It was about a three minute download for me, on DSL.

Some of what they showed was pretty neat, but I didn't see any real high end flashlights in the video clip.
Also, it looks like he is trying to collect virtually anything that runs on batteries and puts out light, including a lot of junk lights and kiddie lights.

Last edited:

Longbow

Enlightened
Using Eartlink cable from TimeWarner my download was completed in a fraction of a second. I don't intend to belittle the museums collection but I wouldn't give him $5 for for all his stuff.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Flashlight Museum is news? I thought everyone here knew about it. Nice site.

Keep in mind that it's a real "flashlight museum", not a CPF fancy gadget collection. What he has in the Museum represents what most flashlights were like until fairly recently, and what many still are. Also remember that his stuff comes from personal purchases and donations. Cheaper or more common lights are easier to find. But many of his oldest ones are still worth more than most Surefire models.