first time posting

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
de177 said:
This is my first time posting on here I found this web site not sure if anyone else knows about it. http://www.cases4less.com/option-surefire.html
thanks
Just a friendly FYI here...having a link to the Cases4Less store in your very first post probably isn't a very good idea.
I left the link alone because it *IS* after all, related to flashlights.
In any case thouigh, welcome aboard, and watch your wallet!!! :broke:

IonFire

Enlightened
Just a friendly FYI here...having a link to the Cases4Less store in your very first post probably isn't a very good idea.
I left the link alone because it *IS* after all, related to flashlights.
In any case thouigh, welcome aboard, and watch your wallet!!!
broke.gif

:wtf:
Can you tell me, why having a link to anything if in his first post is not warranted, doesn't seem friendly at all really.

As i don't get that one bit, why does that matter?

IF

IonFire

Enlightened
Oh, you may think he is a seller, and scooting around rules, is that it,doh ok.

It sure don't appear that way to me.

IF

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's always kinda fishy when somebody posts a sales link in their first post, IMO. Maybe if it were more of an inquiry, like "Hey, I'm new to this whole Surefire thing, anybody ever order from blahblahblah.com??" And it's okay to push your own product or store here, if it's done properly..

de177

Newly Enlightened
I have nothing to do with the site I'm a flash light junky like others on here I found that website and thought it was of intrest sine it was only 05 shipping.
Thanks

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello de! WELCOME :party:

Don't feel too bad about what The_LED_Museum said. We've had a few spammers etc, who just join to advertise. Craig just had a knee jerk response. :)

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, i saw this website about a year ago, havent checked it to see watz new though. Welcome to CPF, stay a while.

-David

carrot

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF! Not a bad sounding site, but there are cheaper alternatives. Try "greenLED's CPF Specials" thread, lots of CPF-only discounts. Link is in my sig. You'll end up spending money to save money in no time. (Like that makes any sense.)