Pink AA MagLite At Walmart

mattz357

Newly Enlightened
I was cruising through Walmart the other day and a bright pink 2xAA MagLite caught my eye. I had seen the AAA Solitaire in pink before, but never the AA, so I decided to pick one up. When I picked it up to look at it, I turned the package over to see what shade of pink it might be, and it was labeled as "blue shimmer." They had a purple one that was labeled as blue shimmer too. Is this common? I didn't think they even made the pink ones any more, my wife has wanted one of these forever. Now it has a NiteIze LED in it and is probably going to be her book light. Thanks for any info!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
It is called fushia and they have had them for several months now. I don't think it is the pink everyone has been looking for but more of a purpliesh tint of pink.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, I've been to two Walmarts looking for the pink/fuchsia Minimag. My older daughter is going to camp this summer and, while I was originally going to have her take a PrincetonTec Attitude, I think a Pink minimag with an MJLED would make her a bit happier... and the envy of all the girls at the camp!

Guess I'll keep looking.

mattz357

Newly Enlightened
I went in yesterday and the other one was already gone, or I would offer to go back and get it for you. If I see another one I'll just buy it, and I can email or notify you through the forum.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the offer, but I have a couple more Walmarts I can hit up first...