Shop Vac

Numbers

Enlightened
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy an "industrial" Shop Vac -- this is NOT the stuff generally sold in local stores.

I found a web site with great prices called "US Made Only" anyone ever deal with them?

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kinda horsepower and bucket capacity are you looking for?

I've used the Sears wet/dry vacs in a commercial capacity and have nothing bad to say about them. My old 6.5 hp model will take about 20 lbs. of aluminum swarf before it starts to belch.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Home Depot doesn't carry "Shop Vacs", but they do carry the Ridgid series. The steel cannister model is awesome.

I, too, have had great luck with Sears Wet/Dry vacs.

Both are slightly cheaper than the Shop Vac brand model of equivalent capacity, and the horsepower ratings are PEAK horsepower, not continuous, and overrated at that.

Bill

Numbers

Enlightened
Well Us Made Only got right back to me with a price on an industrial/commercial grade specialty vac that is $60 lower than the going rate ($325.00) for the vac I want. And free shipping to boot. Now my only problem is that I dont know them and dont know anyone who has ever dealt with them before. But I am going to go for it and hope for the best.