just letting ya know im ok

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just am not my self and haveing trouble with my pople skills.i never been able to cope with people in public probaly never will but on the net i was a little better but lately my attitude went to hect i was loseing my temper and being un kind so i removed my self from most forums .only reason ive made this post was i had a lot of pms .so dont worry im not dead i did break my monitor for my pc darn xp did that darn thing where it says i changed my hardware to much and said i had 3 days to reregster so i punched my lcd smart move lol hurt like hell to but didnt cut my hand seem like my isnt evenm glas or didnt apear to be glass well anyways have a great time and may peace be ya journey

Monolith

Enlightened
Sending you lots of patience, hope, and reassurances that things will work out okay.

Greens_Rules

Newly Enlightened
Raggie,

Missing your many posts here, you were like a small beam of sunlight. Always great to see on a grey day..

Hope you get back into the posting mood soon.

Rob

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi Raggie,

I am glad that you are well, and I am, as always, wishing you the best.

Regards,
John

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Hi Raggie! :wave:

Man, sorry to hear about your mood lately as well as your LCD monitor. Those things are nice but not terribly sturdy.

I hope you're feeling yourself soon. Life can be a bumpy journey, but then without the rain we'd never appreciate the sunshine.

Hang in there, friend!

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear from you, have always enjoyed your posts, hope things get better for you and you make it back soon.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Raggs, I have resisted the temptation to punch-out my 19" LCD at work, at great personal loss of wellness/heath. The 21" CRT at home has survived many bare-fisted attempts! :D Anyone can make a mistake- It takes a computer to really screw-up!

Larry

Santelmo

Enlightened
Be well raggie! Things can become a whole lot easier if you know you have people who will be here for you.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
i just am not my self and haveing trouble with my pople skills.i never been able to cope with people in public probaly never will but on the net i was a little better but lately my attitude went to hect i was loseing my temper and being un kind so i removed my self from most forums .only reason ive made this post was i had a lot of pms .so dont worry im not dead i did break my monitor for my pc darn xp did that darn thing where it says i changed my hardware to much and said i had 3 days to reregster so i punched my lcd smart move lol hurt like hell to but didnt cut my hand seem like my isnt evenm glas or didnt apear to be glass well anyways have a great time and may peace be ya journey

raggs, I say this in a very caring, passionate and heartfelt way, so please don't take offense. You really need to talk to a professional. It's great that you have CPF as an outlet. It's awesome that you have folks here who really care about you, however I've been following your post ever since you joined. You really need to seek guidance from someone who can help you properly cope with various sitiuations and the word in general. Take care and I'm glad you're OK.

AbnerCadaver

Banned
At least some of us don't feel that CPF is being used a a "Paging Service". Sheesh. I miss the Raggster as much as many of us do, but please, lighten up, admins.

Abbie

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree. There seems to be quite a few of have you heard from such and such" posts but for some reason the Raggie one was immediately shut down.

AbnerCadaver said:
At least some of us don't feel that CPF is being used a a "Paging Service". Sheesh. I miss the Raggster as much as many of us do, but please, lighten up, admins.

Abbie

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Raggie33,
Missed you. :sweat:
Welcome back. :wave:
You have lots of :buddies: here.
The cafe isn't the same without you. :goodjob: :thanks:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty everyone i still gota call microsoft and have em give me new number.i got linux for free and have not this problem i payed liked 150 for windows and cant even changestuff in my pc when i want to .im the type a guy who likes to change motherboard and try new stuff i hate microsoft then when i call i try to tell em please talk slow but they never do they read this like 28 diget code to fast i get so mad.but sadly linux lacks drivers

Latest posts