Best place to buy a HAIII Gladius?

Safety1st

Enlightened
WilsonCQB1911 said:
Where's the best price to be had?

I can get you one in tactical sniper grey for $250.....

Let me know if you're interested....

I've recently bought one myself....but i've got my name down for another one...that i'm going to re-sell...

WilsonCQB1911

Enlightened
Safety1st said:
I can get you one in tactical sniper grey for $250.....

Let me know if you're interested....

I've recently bought one myself....but i've got my name down for another one...that i'm going to re-sell...

Thanks for the offer, but isn't the grey not HA? And I think $250 is a bit high -- I know I can get $180. I'm just wondering if there are better prices than that.

magic79

Enlightened
WilsonCQB1911 said:
Thanks for the offer, but isn't the grey not HA? And I think $250 is a bit high -- I know I can get $180. I'm just wondering if there are better prices than that.

Actually, none of them are Hard Anodized, but all colors are the same. The website says:

"Finish - Exceptionally Hard Liquid Ceramic Coating
This finish maintains excellent bond strength even after exposure to extreme high temperatures. Other performance properties include high chemical and corrosion resistance, unmatched hardness, and outstanding UV resistance. Uses include clear protection, performance motor sports, industrial coating applications, firearms coatings, gas turbine engine coatings, and decorative performance coatings.
Available in Black, OD Green, Coyote Tan and Sniper Grey"

IonFire

Enlightened
I could have sworn i seen someone talking about a run of the Glads in HA.

Was limited or early runs of the light i believe.

If i am totally wrong just :poke:

IF

Edited to add the DOH, Thanks for setting us straight.

magic79

Enlightened
dano said:
All black Gladii are HAIII from serial number 5000 on.

-dan

AH HA!

If you go to "FAQ" instead of "Specs" it says:

What type of finish is on the Gladius Flashlight?

It is a ceramic based coating and Mil Spec hard Annodized. It maintains excellent bond strength even after exposure to extreme high temperatures. Other performance properties include high chemical and corrosion resistance, unmatched hardness, and outstanding UV resistance. Uses include clear protection, performance motor sports, industrial coating applications, firearms coatings, gas turbine engine coatings, and decorative performance coatings. Additionally we can color match exactly as well as maintain excellent part to part color uniformity

Last edited: