Who has a 'killer smile' ?

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm watching an old WWII movie right now with Vivian Leigh (Best known as Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind) ... When she smiles, it really 'does something to me', that goes way beyond her mere appearance.

Who else has a smile that is just so incredibly sweet and captivating, (not necessarily sexy or voluptuous) .?

Obviously actresses and other celebrities would be the most meaningful here since most of us would have a clue what you are talking about...

But there IS a young lady that works at our local fast food joint that always has a 'killer smile' (I don't see how she does it, I'd go absolutely beserk working fast food and be frowning at everyone)

Last edited:

Safety1st

Enlightened
Me!:laughing: :naughty:

My wife tells me off for smiling like this on pictures...:grin2:

Miscpictures135.jpg

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Carrie Underwood. And I must say I had the pleasure of meeting her briefly, and her smile is even more incredibly cute in person.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
bea auther is my faverite she is one heck of a women she may be a tad old but she makes me quiver in my boots

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cameron Diaz, Definitely. She can do the exact smile all day long that is only a fleeting treasure from Vivian Leigh. And crank it up to drown out a 1000 watt HID light at will.

Julia Roberts? Close, but not quite what I'm thinking of.

Angelina Jolie? No way! I've never seen a real smile on her, as uber-beautiful as she is. The closest thing to a real smile I've seen on her is about like the one a cat gives a goldfish just before it swallows it whole. ;)

Carrie Underwood? Never heard of her before; Googled her and took a quick glance at her site. Pretty, but didn't see the kind of smile that I'm talking about. Maybe the real life ones are better.

Princess Diana; another REAL close hit. I did love her smile, but it always struck me as a bit forced and practiced, with a hint of 'Noblesse Oblige' to it.

I know that Raggie is joshing us about Bea Arthur. That woman never smiled in her life. A slight grin would have caused her face to shatter. Of the other 'Golden Girls', Betty White and Rue McLanahan both could muster up a pretty good smile even in their somewhat advanced ages.

Karen Allen; Yeah she does a good one. I remember her best from the first Indiana Jones.

As to your Wives, Girlfriends etc... Either you are very fortunate guys, or they were looking over your shoulder as you typed. ;)

And you other guys... Methinks you took the "Killer Smile" phrase a bit too literally. :rolleyes:

And Yeah, that flying squirrel or whatever it is does have a captivating smile... But I'm really not into interspecies dating or fantasy :shrug:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Silviron said:
Karen Allen; Yeah she does a good one. I remember her best from the first Indiana Jones.

That's where I remember her from! I knew I'd seen her in something prior to Scrooged. Thanks for pointing that out.

And Yeah, that flying squirrel or whatever it is does have a captivating smile... But I'm really not into interspecies dating or fantasy :shrug:

Neither am I... it's just the kind of creature that makes me go "awww..." and would brighten my day if I was having a bad one. There are many people and creatures whose smiles and habits I admire without wanting to jump into the sack with them! :eek:

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jessica Alba
Hillary Duff
and Andie MacDowell.

Of course, Andie isn't the prettiest of the lot but, I think I'm in love with her. :eek: