Time to say goodbye??

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Folks I have a decission to make and it pains me to do it. I have sold everything that was not nailed down to keep my bills paid but I just cant keep them paid. The gun that my brother wanted me to buy with his help is gone, all but 2 flashlights are gone (I use them and need them), anything that was worth anything is gone.
I must make a choice while I am still strong enought to make it. I can keep my internet service which is $5 per month or cancel it. I know $5 is not much but right now every dime must be considered. I do not want to leave my family with any more debt than possible.
The fact is that CPF is good therapy for me and you have all raised my confidence and immune system to greater levels than they would have been otherwise. I am very torn on this and I need some help making this decission.
I dont know what to do. I feel like such a part of this family and I dont want to say goodbye.
The fact is that I am dying. I am not dead yet and yes I do still believe in miracles but as of right now I am dying. It may be time to face the music and yes even for me that is not an easy thing to do.

I am not asking for sympathy. I am asking you to pray for me. I do not want to leave you all but I may have to. If I do have to leave I will make a final post and say goodbye the proper way (I was thinking something like this->
nana.gif
).

Eric_M

Enlightened
Alright, who's got "Plan B"?

We'll figure this thing out.

If we can't scrape up $60.00 for a 1 year internet subscription I'll be suprised.

Empath

Flashaholic
If your provider permits a year's advance payment, or even if they don't, send me your Paypal address. We'll make sure you stick around. CPF needs you as much as you need us; perhaps even more so.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Empath said:
If your provider permits a year's advance payment, or even if they don't, send me your Paypal address. We'll make sure you stick around. CPF needs you as much as you need us; perhaps even more so.
Empath,
Thank you for the kind offer. Powernoodle just PMed me before I read your post and said he was paying for a year of internet service, thank you powernoodle!
I am so blessed to have CPF here for me when I need you. Please continue to pray that I can at least keep up with my bills and my health. Pray especially for my family.
Thank you all for the concern.

ibcj

Enlightened
Paypal sent. As others are sending also, use it for whatever you or your family needs.

nethiker

Enlightened
We all move on eventually.

One of my prayers for you is that you don't say goodbye before you need to.

When looking for answers or solutions it's been suggested to try love. There's a lot of that here which I consider priceless.

Peace.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please tell what internet service you can get for $5 per month! Would like to suggest for a couple of family dial up members if have national numbers.

Ledean

Enlightened
The CPF chaps are great :rock: .

I just saw your mail and was about to send a pm when I see that your internet problem has been solved. Very Generous of you Powernoodle:wow: .
Before we could organize something you have already completed it.
looks like we do need lifeNRA a lot.
Ledean

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
geepondy said:
Please tell what internet service you can get for $5 per month! Would like to suggest for a couple of family dial up members if have national numbers.
It is Bellsouth internet. It is included in my phone bill every month. You have to be a member of Bellsouth.

Thanks to all for your well wishes and gifts. I hope one day to be well enough to pay CPF back for everything. I will do my best to make you proud.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Well in light of the responses I will just have to stick around for a while longer :) . Please keep in mind that I may not post much as I am sometimes very sick but I will continue to be a part of this wonderful family.

Thank you all so very much for everything and God bless.
Jeff