A little freebee today

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
My sister gave me a small LED pocket light she picked up on Ebay. Its a cute lil thing, steel body and uses a AAA. It is a nice little keychain light from what I see so far. Smaller in the head than the River rock 3 button cell light and about the same length. To the eye the same brightness I could not tell much difference between them, other than the Rover Rock has a more defined spot of light and this is more of a flood. I have had it on since noon, 8.5 hours now and it is still bright enough to light up the room well enough to see and manuver, and read books on the shelf from about 10 feet.

She said she payed $5 for it shipping included, not a bad buy at all for a cheap little pocket light.

Sorry for the lousy scanned pic, my wife left our camera on the seat of the car last August and fried it, and so far I refuse to buy another to replace it.

pocketlights.jpg

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep... those have been getting attention under the name "Chinese eBay Clone" and "GB SE FL319". Some have thread issues... but most seem to be pretty decent... VERY decent for the price. One modder did one with an MJLED for more brightness but less runtime.

Latest posts