anyone here like older women?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i like cher she is so sexy. there are so many others i forget her name but she was in the movie called grumpy old men or something she is like 65 and looks very good i cant recall her name at all sadly

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, now, there's something to be said for a woman who can cook and decorate..of course, that's why I'm a Genevieve Gorder fan..

*Retired*
Hillary Clinton does it for me!

hillar~1.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i did and still like her on golden girls what a great show it was so funny the lady who played the mom is cenile nowits sad

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now, I'm still on the younger side of 40, and it was 10 years ago when I saw Gina Lollobrigida on Letterman. My god she looked yummy at her age. Should check out pics of her in her prime. Double oh my god.

JackBlades

Enlightened
raggie33 said:
i like cher she is so sexy. there are so many others i forget her name but she was in the movie called grumpy old men or something she is like 65 and looks very good i cant recall her name at all sadly

That was Ann Margaret, and yes, she's hot!
Did you ever see the movie "Tommy"?

Safety1st

Enlightened
My wife is 8 years older than I....

I think age doesn't matter...so long as you are in the same 'bracket'...

In my experience...that bracket is usually no more than 12 years....

If there is many more years than 12, difficulties can arise...although I know of a few couples that prove me wrong...

Hope you are all happy....whoever you are with...

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
JackBlades said:
That was Ann Margaret, and yes, she's hot!
Did you ever see the movie "Tommy"?

Oh my god, when I was a kid, I saw the scene of paint flying from the TV and covering her, and her rolling around in it.... I think that's one of the things that messed me up later in life :p

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I just turned 33 so I'm guessing the category of 'pushing 50' would be what I would consider to be 'older women'.

I've always found Nastassja Kinski to be quite attractive and she's about 46 or 47. Meg Ryan is 45, but somehow I don't consider her to be 'older. Demi Moore is 44 and not unattractive.

Patricia Heaton (the wife on Everybody Loves Raymond) is 48. Megan Mullally (the sassy rich woman on Will & Grace) is 48. Debra Winger is 50. Annie Potts is 53. Jobeth Williams is 58.

Charlotte Rampling is 61... she was in a movie called Swimming Pool and Martha Stewart is 65. I doubt I'd turn her down after a couple glasses of wine.

I must say, I've never had a thing for Bea Arthur though.

Now, Estelle Getty... she's got spunk!