What can you recommend me for my next upgrade?

light321

Newly Enlightened
Hello

I have just got the Nuwai Quantum III very bright for its size but now i am ready for my next upgrade i am after something same sort of size little bit bigger is ok but would like something around double the brightness or more would be better

any help is appreciated

Thank you for your time

rikvee

Enlightened
double the brightness, small size: a Surefire KL4 head on a E1e body (also known as the TW4)
to make this work well you also need an R123 Li-Ion rechargeable battery,
it's as bright as it can get for this size, as far as I know.....

CLHC

Flashaholic
What ACMarina said regarding the Aleph series available from The Sandwich Shoppe!

light321

Newly Enlightened
rikvee said:
double the brightness, small size: a Surefire KL4 head on a E1e body (also known as the TW4)
to make this work well you also need an R123 Li-Ion rechargeable battery,
it's as bright as it can get for this size, as far as I know.....

Thanks for the reply

Are you talking about modifying the flashlight? i really want something i can just buy without modifying it. any of you guys know about the night ops still seems small to me yes bigger then the one i got but still pretty small for what it is, but would like to hear from anyone who has it or has seen it working

Thanks

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's not much of a modification, really. You just buy a KL4 head and put it on a 1-cell body, be it E1e or Aleph or Balrog or whatever. There's no modification, it's as easy as screwing it on the 2-cell body after you change the batteries. Piece of cake, really.