My dentist borrowed my flashlight for my surgery

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday I spent four hours at the dentist's, being prepped and fitted for a crown. At my suggestion, he had his assistant aim my Digilight T9 into my mouth from up close. He said that it really lit up the view. At one point I had to motion for the assistant to hold the lamp farther away; the heat was burning my lip.

tron3

Banned
Paul_in_Maryland said:
Yesterday I spent four hours at the dentist's, being prepped and fitted for a crown. At my suggestion, he had his assistant aim my Digilight T9 into my mouth from up close. He said that it really lit up the view. At one point I had to motion for the assistant to hold the lamp farther away; the heat was burning my lip.

How did you say that with a mouth full of dental instruments?
"Hobe da ligh' awaw...ur 'urning aye libbit!" :laughing:

Gave the dentist a light to work with? The only thing dummer I heard was my friend's Uncle. Back in Poland, he had to pedal his own pain to have a tooth drilled. Naturally, this was years ago. Not sure if he kidding or not.

Last edited:

dcarch8

Newly Enlightened
Take along your Dremmel tool with you in your next visit.

dcarch8 :devil:

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
The dentist also used his customary dental lamp on an articulated arm. I just thought it would be cool to ask him to use my light as a supplement.

I guess a head lamp with a narrow beam would make more sense than a flashlight.