Fenix Outfitters        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thread Creation And The Cafe

Default Re: Thread Creation And The Cafe

just wanted to say sorry for over reactin sometimees i do that and now i see what was meant have a great weekend everyone .im about to just relax and eat to much
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    I knew that Butter thing would haunt me.

I tried to resist posting in this year old thread just for the sake of LMAO, but couldn't. That line was too good.

Also liked Sigman's "I've got marshmallows in my freezer"... lol.

Good thread, and not just for the humor. Too much fluff does tend to clutter things up a lot.
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmerboy
    Too much fluff does tend to clutter things up a lot.
    Then I hope I'm just the right amount of Fluff
    .sig? I don't need no steenkin' .sig!

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Empath View Post
    Before everyone gets confused by the confused, there has been no complaint about what is posted. The concern is about how many new threads a person starts one after the other. If you get ready to post a new thread in the Cafe, and you've already started a bunch of new ones recently, that's the concern.
    I used to sign in to a blog that purposefully added new post and cross posted just to confuse the reader and keep people from tracking their issues. Is that not counter productive to the membership?
    Now I will take exception with the last sentence by asking a question. If a person wants to post a comment or question but is unsure where to post it, are you saying the cafe is the improper place to post it or ask the powers to be where to post it? Maybe you are saying that adding a new theread is a problem.

Creation of new threads shouldn't come before one understands a board's makeup, the forums, how they relate and the rules. A new member can read the board and post replies to existing threads, but the creation of new threads should ideally be done by those that have reached such an understanding. Mistakes will be made, but hopefully not because of blindly bumbling through.

I'm a new guy here and want to join this big family. I tend to read more and learn some professional knowledge. Anyway, I enjoy the off topic threads, for it offers me an opportunity to post something, ha

Bumped... as an incentive to bring attention to the opening post. It's a sticky, but can apparently be overlooked.

It's been four years, but it's probably about time to bump, and reread the opening post of this thread.

have a nice day
    Last edited by raggie33; 11-25-2016 at 01:08 AM.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12