Top notch buying experience - LPS Tactical

mrorange

Newly Enlightened
Just so happy, I wanted to pass it on. Ordered a Surefire 6P on Friday 01/11/02, and received it today. LPS is having a special, and included two "Surefire" brand lithium batteries in a sealed bag FREE!. In closing, one new Surefire 6P, four "Surefire" lithium batteries, all delivered for $60.00. Flashlight was packed extremely well, I have absolutley zero complaints about this company. They will receive more of my business..... BTW.. I made the order via their website, again, no problems encountered. Standard disclaimer...No I do not work for this company.....
smile.gif

redbird

Enlightened
mrorange. Thanks for the feedback. I placed an order with them yesterday for a yellow G2, a P91 bulb and a P61 bulb and a new bulb for my 8x. I would be pleased to get them in such a short time.

The thing that caught my attention was that shipping was included in the price (not to mention the 2 extra batteries)
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
Thanks to whomever posted the link to LPS carrying Surefire P60 lamps for $17 *including shipping*, I too am very pleased with LPS. Great prices, and really great service! I hope they keep their prices as they are!
grin.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
shocked.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Thanks to whomever posted the link to LPS carrying Surefire P60 lamps for $17 *including shipping*, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're welcome!
wink.gif

I bought one to put in my Legend LX a while back (never did, though - saving it for another project!). The module arrived from LPS in less than a week.

Looks like KT deleted the thread showing how to put the module in the LX...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Lonewolf

Enlightened
I ordered from Wayne at LPS last night. I can't say enough about my buying experience he is extemely knowledgeble and friendly. I called him up to ask a few questions and ended up talking to him for an hour and not once did he try to sell me anything just answered questions I then thanked him and hung up.
I called back a few hours later to place an order a C3 and a ZR1 for my G2 and Wayne told me I wouldn't be happy with the ZR1 as it wasn't real bright actually made the P60 yellow he said. I was surprised that I got truth from a retailer most just want to make the sale and rarely if ever point out weak points in a product. So I ordered the C3 HA and a few accessories and hung up.
I then started to look up info on the on the 8AX because I wanted a rechargeable found out it was only a little bigger(length 1/2" and width 1/4") then the C3. And it has a comparable lumen rating it is only 5 lumens more than the C3. So I called him back this morning and changed my order. If interested order before 1/31 because he is giving an extra set of batteries with each SF ordered.