SureFire clips...

JonL

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

Anybody know where to get replacement pocket clips for SureFire flashlights (other than SureFire)?

Thanks

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
SF is the only place I could find them. I paid $5.80 each for long clips to replace two short clips. Shipping and response time were very reasonable.

CLHC

Flashaholic
OpticsHQ sells the SureFire clip kits for $10.00 priced on their site too!

Enjoy!

SCblur

Enlightened
Depending on why you're looking for another clip, SF may give you one for free. I recently called them because I was unhappy with my short E2e clip. I was asking if I could purchase a longer E2O clip, and they sent me one for free. Is there a reason you don't want to get one from surefire?

CLHC

Flashaholic
What SCblur said. Also if you do go with SureFire for the clip(s), just remember they do not include that little black plastic "wedge" thingamajig. . .At least they have not sent me those in the past when I requested replacement clips.

JonL

Newly Enlightened
Guys,

I broke the clip on my E2L. It was my fault, but I must say that it broke pretty easy...

Anyway, I figured that I could just do a quick buy and get the clip on it's way. I already e-mailed SureFire and I'm waiting for a response.

SCblur

Enlightened
I'd call their 800 number if I were you. The couple of times I tried emailing them about customer service stuff, they told me to call so i could get it replaced. If my experience is any indication, I wouldn't want you to wait a few days for a reply only for them to redirect you to the phone.

Just tell 'em it broke and I'll bet they'll give you another for free. Good luck

CLHC

Flashaholic
Hello JonL!

The original clip that was on my SureFire M2 also broke after I just opened the box and tried it on my belt. I emailed SureFire and I got the clip in around 7 days or so. The suggestion that SCblur gave is a sound one!

JonL

Newly Enlightened
Guys,

Check this out... I e-mailed SureFire late yesterday inquiring about a replacement pocket clip for my E2L...

Me:

Hello,

I broke the pocket clip on my E2L. Does SureFire sell replacement pocket clips?

Thanks

They just sent me an e-mail...

SureFire:

Dear Sir,

Please respond to this email with your shipping address and contact phone number and we will send out a replacement pocket clip.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to call our office at the toll free number below and ask speak to a Customer Service Representative.

Their customer service is at the top, A+...
smile.gif

SCblur

Enlightened
Sweet! Gotta love the way SF takes care of ya. They make ya feel like you're their best customer.

AlexSchira

Enlightened
Indeed! Just sent a similar email asking if I could get an E2O clip for a trip I have planned, and once again, they're sending one out for free. If I wanted to, I could complain that they're sending it US Mail and it'll be a few weeks...but I actually enjoy waiting for package. Win-Win situation. Their kindness may have just sold a few lights.

dougmccoy

Enlightened
It never ceases to amaze me with the plethora of aftermarket accessories for lights that someone hasn't made and marketed a lanyard attachment to replace the clip. A while back I saw one of the modders here cut and bend a clip to make a lanyard attachment. Whilst it was excellent it would have been nicer IMHO to have had a cast version.

Doug

kennyj

Enlightened
I think some of the replacement tailcaps come with lanyard holes, actually. That sorta counts.

Anyone know if McGizmo's fabulous Universal Ti Clip fits the Surefire lights? At $25 it's expensive, but it's also the toughest component on nearly any light it gets attached to.

Latest posts