Who has the lowest price on a Nuwai Q3?

widget

Newly Enlightened
Who has the lowest price on a Nuwai Q3? I'm buying a few as presents.

HARDMETAL

Newly Enlightened
i am the hong kong distributor of taiwan sk who produces tm series .such as q3.....

plse contact me for your need:
small order is wellcome
[email protected]

widget

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for the newest brighter Q3 with shorter runtime. Does the new Q3 have a different clickie? Does the new Q3 come with a sheath or just a lanyard?

Randy Shackleford

Enlightened
I'd stick with LED_experimenter for $30.75 shipped (in two days or so, I might add) in the US. Guaranteed a Q3 w/tactical switch and no funny business like waiting weeks for a post sale response to your missing package; later to find many other horror stories on ebay and the BBB.

Last edited:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree! Everything was made clear by LED_experimenter as to the features of the version that he had. He shipped quickly (same or next day) by USPS First Class or Priority (as applicable), and he initiated followup diligently until the package arrived.

Randy Shackleford said:
I'd stick with LED_experimenter for $30.75 shipped (in two days or so, I might add) in the US. Guaranteed a Q3 w/tactical switch and no funny business like waiting weeks for a post sale response only to find many other horror stories on ebay and the BBB.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd recommend LED_Experimenter also. He has great respose to questions/inquiries and a much better and more honest person to deal with than Amondotech.

widget

Newly Enlightened
Can someone post a link to LED Experimenter? What's his email address? Does he have a url?

SonnyD

Newly Enlightened
I believe his Link and all info are in the second post of this thread, along with his prices, at least that's where I found it.

Regards Sonny