• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Nichia LEDs, for example NSPW500CS

makkan

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I would like to buy some Nichia LEDs. For example NSPW500CS. The whiter the better :) I'll pay in advance with Paypal. Thank you!!

twentysixtwo

Enlightened
There are 2 white tints that I know of, B0 and C0. B0 is considered the "correct" tint but has a noticably blue center spot. C0 is considered "more phosphor that spec" and is therefore a little more yellow/green, but is also better for overdriving (Recall that all non RGB white LED are basically a blue-ish LED with green-yellow phosphor to shift the light color)

Sooooo the tint you want is either B0 if you like blueish / hate hints of catutine green or C0 if you like more accurate color rendition / want to overdrive.

Also, there are 2 bins floating around, T bin and U bin. U bin are brighter but harder to get and more expensive (about a buck each rather than 75 cents.)

makkan

Newly Enlightened
Cool. I guess I want C0 U bin. But I'll take T bin if the other isn't available.

So, where do I get them? Can you sell them to me? :) I only need a few. 5 or 10 pieces.

makkan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! I received the LEDs today. Nice to send me lots of misc LEDs as a bonus for free too :) Now I'm gonna start experimenting :)