24 (episode from monday March 6th) *SPOILERS INSIDE*

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
When Curtis went into the hospital with his SWAT Team, the SWAT team had M6 guardians strapped to their weapons. I spotted those things,,,, they were hugh compared the the guns. Also, can u believe that Edgar died... that sux.

-David

Last edited by a moderator:

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Re: 24

I can't believe I read this before watching my recorded episode of tonight's action. I like to wait until I am ready for bed to watch it. Well, let me go now so I can see Edgar die.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

DieselDave said:
I can't believe I read this before watching my recorded episode of tonight's action. I like to wait until I am ready for bed to watch it. Well, let me go now so I can see Edgar die.

I am sorry about that.

-David

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

i liked edgar... I think its unfortunate that he died. Now the actor is out of a job :)

-David

DieselDave

Super Moderator,

I liked Edgar. It was that rotten Samwise Gamgee's incompetence that got him killed. Samwise was a far better hobbit than CTU director. Poor Frodo must be just sick at the way his friend has acted since he left him to go hang out with the Elves.

KingSmono

Enlightened

Hmm... good thing I read this *after* I watched last night. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw 2 all-new episodes back to back last night!!

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast

cheapo said:
When Curtis went into the hospital with his SWAT Team, the SWAT team had M6 guardians strapped to their weapons. I spotted those things,,,, they were hugh compared the the guns.

-David

Actually they were the weaponlight version of the the M6. Same bezel but different body and switch.

I'm just wondering about the fate of the hobbit and Tony, and whether or not Robocop will spill the beans before his inevitible death. I thought it was great when Robocop's wife said "put the gun down Jack, you aren't going to shoot me", and then a few minutes later Jack shot her in the leg!

Did anyone else notice Jack staring into the setting sun on last night's episode? You know what that means........nightfall! Most of the rest of the season should be shot after dark which means more flashlights! "24" is always one of the better TV shows for showcasing some good flashlights.

-Keith

Last edited:

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened

The only thing that would have made this episode better would have been if Kim got gassed and died also.

Really, I am so over her "it's all about me attitude."

Around season 2 I was hoping for her to take a dirt nap.

KingSmono

Enlightened

Ras_Thavas said:
The only thing that would have made this episode better would have been if Kim got gassed and died also.

Really, I am so over her "it's all about me attitude."

Around season 2 I was hoping for her to take a dirt nap.

Wow, really? I was excited to see her back! I mean, I thought she reacted the way someone would who found out their father who died a year and a half ago was ALIVE! That's just about the hardest thing anyone can go through... having to bury your parent. Then finding out they'd been lied to this whole time, and they went through that emotional roller coaster, for nothing... I think any other reaction by her would've been abnormal.

Lightmeup

Enlightened

I must've missed something. How did that lowlife druggie hook up with the Russian terrorists to sell the key card in only an hour or so? Seemed very unrealistic.

KingSmono

Enlightened

Lightmeup said:
I must've missed something. How did that lowlife druggie hook up with the Russian terrorists to sell the key card in only an hour or so? Seemed very unrealistic.

The way I understood it:

The Russian's contacted the druggie boyfriend, and offered to pay him to steal the Key Card beforehand.

Then the druggie boyfriend had the sister call Lynn (Samwise) and arrange the "meeting" so that he could mug Lynn, and steal the keycard...

He just didn't let Lynn's sister (his girlfriend) in on the plan.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

GeoffChan said:
:rant: Next time, can you leave a spolier warning?

Geoff

what did you think i was posting about???? You should have thought about it before you clicked on the thread. :ohgeez:

-David

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

I think Edgar and Cloe(sp?) had a "need each other" thing going. I don't see Cloe being worth doodoo now. And Edgar WAS pretty good with 'puters...

Besides... the seals are deterierating (sp?) on the safe rooms rather quickly. Seems that EVERYONE should die...

That would be rather tuff on the series however....

It's about the only "MUST NOT MISS IT!" show on the tube!!!!

Lightmeup

Enlightened
Re: 24 (episode from monday March 6th)

The thing that doesn't make any sense to me is why they didn't turn off the power to the ventilation system once they realized what was happening?