Now listen up

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Now that I have your attention I have an announcement to make.

I am going to beat this cancer! I AM GOING TO BEAT THIS CANCER!!
I will not give up, give in, or go down without a fight. I will not believe that I cannot win this battle until they put me in a box. I will not listen to that little voice that tells me to give up. I will not let the pain or sickness control me or my emotions anymore. I am going to fight this with every fiber of my being and I am going to WIN.
You hear that you piece of crap cancer cells? You had better kick it into high gear if you think you can outlast me. I am going to fight you with every breath and every step I take.
I have hung my head long enough. I am lifting myself up and dusting myself off and I am ready to answer the bell for round 2. I will not be feel sorry for myself. I will not lay around and wait for you to kill me. I will not give you the satisfaction of beating me. I am refreshed, recharged, and returning.
I have friends and family behind me all the way. I have prayer warriors on their knees every night. I have the will and the grit to tough it out. I will not go softly into that good night. I will go to bed every night and wake up every morning with one goal in my head, TO WIN!
No longer will I even entertain the thought that you can kill me. No longer will I fear you.

Folks, I will beat this. I will need your help. I will need your prayers. I will need your support. But make no mistake, I will win.

Now lets go kick some cancer butt.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not too good at praying, but you've got good wishes and good vibes headed your way.

Cheers! :buddies:

jtice

Flashaholic
Thats a man on a mission !!! :thumbsup:

A positive attitude and outlook can do wonders for your heath!

~John

carrot

Flashaholic
LifeNRA said:
I will not give up, give in, or go down without a fight. I will not believe that I cannot win this battle until they put me in a box. I will not listen to that little voice that tells me to give up. I will not let the pain or sickness control me or my emotions anymore. I am going to fight this with every fiber of my being and I am going to WIN.
That's the spirit! Attitude's at least half the fight.

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened
Just received news tonight that one hell of a man in my family is making that same fight. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and I wish you the very best.

Brandon.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. You are all an inspiration to me to carry on the fight. None of you have given up on me and I cannot put into words how much that helps me.

rscanady

Enlightened
Keep chuggin buddy and you will make it. (Rocky music playing in the background)

My thoughts are with you.

Ryan

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ran across this quote, thought you'd like it:

"When facing a difficult task, act as though it is impossible to fail. If you are going after Moby ****, take along the tartar sauce."

-Walter Smith

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Diesel_Bomber said:
Just ran across this quote, thought you'd like it:

"When facing a difficult task, act as though it is impossible to fail. If you are going after Moby ****, take along the tartar sauce."

-Walter Smith
Great quote! :)

Empath

Flashaholic
In an earlier post you said something to the effect that you "still believe in miracles". Of course you were alluding to the same miracle that we are pulling for. I wanted to tell you, you're in for a miracle either way. One way is the miracle that let's us have you here a little longer. The other, is the greatest miracle of all, the miracle of grace. I hestitated, because mentioning it might have left you fighting a little less. Call me selfish that way. By all means, fight it. The greatest miracle can wait. You can receive that one when you've got your fill of this place.

Fight it for all you're worth. :thumbsup:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Empath said:
In an earlier post you said something to the effect that you "still believe in miracles". Of course you were alluding to the same miracle that we are pulling for. I wanted to tell you, you're in for a miracle either way. One way is the miracle that let's us have you here a little longer. The other, is the greatest miracle of all, the miracle of grace. I hestitated, because mentioning it might have left you fighting a little less. Call me selfish that way. By all means, fight it. The greatest miracle can wait. You can receive that one when you've got your fill of this place.

Fight it for all you're worth. :thumbsup:
Thank you Empath, thank you very much.
You are right and I have thought about how nice it would be to wake up one day with no more sickness or pain or bills or anything that is troubling. But then I look at those 3 little boys and I know I have to fight this. I know that I cannot give up because they need me. Some days it feels like the world on my shoulders and then I think about how blessed I truly am. I really have no right to complain at all. I have had a blessed life and I cannot let this one hurdle stop me. I cannot allow myself to be that weak.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
This is good stuff to hear LifeNRA =) Know that we're all here for you and our thoughts and best wishes will always be here to support you.

cheers =)
somy

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
:rock:- You've got me all pumped up now! Go get em! I'm headed to the treadmill now to work this energy out and throw some prayers & positive energy your way!!

Orbit

Enlightened
i have the distinct misfortune of telling on average a person everyday that they have cancer....i also have the fortune of seening people with a never say die attitude like yours kicking the proverbial out of my diagnosis. there are tough time forsure, but if you ever give up you loose, when was the last time you saw an olympian say yeah....it was easy to win an olympic gold medal?

you got to never give up, there is more that the human spirit can do than any number of pharmicuticals.

You and your attitude are the reason i do my job, and help people kickstart their life again.

good luck mate.

ORB.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Prayers and healing energys being sent your wayfrom this little corner of CPF.