What should my next light be?

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone,

I have a few lights in my collection now and I seem to have a light for every situation. What I'm missing is a HID and a McLuxIII-PD or Ti. I would like some recommendations on which HID to get. My first and formost desire is something compact, cool looking design, durable finish and under $400. I've looked at the Wolf-Eyes K500X and some other huge monsters. So far the K500X looks half decent, but I don;t know of any other lights that are available.

I really want the McLuxIII-Ti because of the design and its functions. I would like to buy this if anyone has this for sale. That's the only problem, I just wish that some manufacturer can mass produce lights like this.

I love SureFire because of its design and quality. Its small form factor and its powerful output makes it nice to hold and use.

Looking forward to any suggestions.

Thanks. :rock:

carrot

Flashaholic
LiteSabre said:
I really want the McLuxIII-Ti because of the design and its functions. I would like to buy this if anyone has this for sale. That's the only problem, I just wish that some manufacturer can mass produce lights like this.
Your wish just might come true. :)

For under $400... you could get a Surefire M6 from OpticsHQ... :D

Or how about something like this: http://flashlightreviews.com/reviews/aelight_pl14.htm