A little fun with the new neighbor

hburner

Enlightened
Just the other day I posted a thread about me getting a new 6P and a new E1L. The 6P getting transformed as soon as I got home into a 9P with an A-19 extender, a P91, w/ 2 18500s for the wife to use when she gets up in the middle of the night to let the young puppy out to do her business. We also have the mom and the pop of the pup, but the mom and the pop can hold theirs until I get up to go to work at 5:00am.

Anyway, the puppy got me up at 12:40 am the other night to let me know she had to do her business. I got up and grabbed my new E1L and my modded C3 with the MN21 and 2 186500s. I let the pup out and was watching over her (12 weeks old by the way) when I noticed that across the road that the new neighbor had come out of the side door of his house. He has been there about 3 weeks now. I held the E1L on the pup as she was doing her business when I heard somebody yell out something. I just kept standing there until I heard it again. It was my new neighbor yelling something. I have the collar system that shocks my dogs when they go out of the yard, so proceded to cross the road to where my new neighbor had made his way about half way down his drive toward the main road holding a Walmart 2 D cell flashlight. I must mention that I had a feeling that me and this guy would not hit it off from the begining. As I kept approaching him I cut off the E1L and reached for my modded C3. I Kept walking toward him.

I could tell that he was wandering what I was up to as his voice had that shakey sound as he ask "what are you looking for?" Note that I do not mean to be a butthole in any case but this guy had already made me madd on 2 occasions before this with his loud music at 3:00 am in the morning when me and the wife are trying to sleep.

I kept walking toward him with my modded C3 in hand. I was being kinda a butthead and would say nothing. I walked all the way to where he was at he end of his drive, all along he kept shining that Wal-mart flashlihgt at me. I asked him when I got about 10 feet from him to shine the light away from me PLEASE. He did not. At that moment I put approx. 500 lumens of freshly charged 186500s on a MN21 in his face. Boy you should have seen that face when I did that. Needless to say he was definetly blinded for a while. But hey, I asked nicely twice for him to quite shineing his light at me. He did not.

To make my already long story short, when I left his drive that night, he had introduced himself,nicely, and was invited to his cookout this coming saturday night, which I will not be going by the way, and found out that the reason that he had said anything at all was he was wandering why he kept seeing me shineing lights all around at night. I first ask him " Am I bothering you? I do not shine my lights at your house or even on your poperty as far as that goes" Keep in mind that this guys house is at least 300 yards with trees across the road from me! Another thing I should mention he smelled like a broken liquior bottle! I have nothing against drinking, but I do think that you should be careful at who and what you run your mouth about when you have been drinking, that 10 feet tall and bullet proof thing can get you hurt!

Just a little story about a couple of Surefires (and a hidden.45 cal) for those who are bored and need a kinda cool story.

PS I just had another new neighbor to move in directly across the road from me but his drive is at least 600 yard back in the woods, hopefully no trouble out of him!!!!!!!! Hburner!!!!!!!!!

Delvance

Enlightened
:crackup: , i'd hate to be on the receiving end of your C3 with night adapted eyes!

Now, you need to get a 100W+ light (in incan for instant strike) :devil: . Really though, got to be careful who you make mad...never knowing what they have on them etc ( i say this as since becoming a member of CPF, i found out Americans can legally carry guns concealed with a permit, something not allowed in Aus).

hburner

Enlightened
Yea, I just finished my class and can legally conceal my .45 cal!!!!!!!!!!

But I am one of the good guys!

hburner

Enlightened
Delvane, let me know what you think about the D26 6 and 9 volts when you get a chance to try them out!!!!!

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I liked everything about your telling of this experience. For a moment I thought, "Wait, man. He's just making sure it's not a burglar." But no, just a puffed up dumbass who's best buddy is his bottle. Nothing against responsible drinking over here either. I don't have much for dumbasses and less for drunk dumbasses.

Yeah, no way I'd go to the party. I'm guessing he'll remain an idiot and play loud music but now he's been shown some borders. Probably just get a polite wave from him now and then. The humans can be strange.

I'm going to read your post again. Liked it.

RAF_Groundcrew

Enlightened
Hburner, Hi !

How is your C3 modified, is it 'bored out' to accept the rechrgeable cells?

I have a SF M4 that I'm on the point of selling, because I find it a little on the expensive side to run as often as I would like, and I don't want to spend even more battery money and get an M6, although I would love to have one, if it were rechargeable.

I don't know much about 'non standard' rechargeable cells, all the numbers, I wouldn't know which ones do what, but to run an MN21, that's a 9 volt lamp from the M6, right? What voltage do you get from the 2 celly you use?

Delvance

Enlightened
!!! :aaa:
I can fight against natural body weapons, maybe even a blade, i'll run from bullets though hahaha *zigzagzigzag*

Will let you know when i try the D26 out! Although i don't know when that is going to happen :(, all my money is tied up atm by my current Osram 64623 project =/

Congrats on finishing your class and being licensed now! :grin2:

hburner said:
Yea, I just finished my class and can legally conceal my .45 cal!!!!!!!!!!

But I am one of the good guys!

hburner

Enlightened
RAF Groundcrew, Yea I just bored out my C3 and a 1 cell extender to accept the 18mm dia. batts.

Fully charged the 186500 are 8.4v. I am sure that its on the upper end of the draw for the MN21, but it works. I tried the 18650 @ 2200mAh and they do pretty good, about 10 minutes of 500 lumens, but then I found some that were 2400mAh and I don't know if that extra 200mAh made that much difference or what but it will burn killer bright now for around 15-19 minutes. I have had an M6 and this setup is very much like running it on primary 123s.

I am still waiting on SF so I can try out the MN20 in it. I have used the MN16 with loads of runtime from it, but with less than half of the lumens. So yes techniclally I think the MN21 is around a 9v lamp, I keep getting confused with that one, or is it a 7v? To be honest, I am not sure!!

A CPF member is sending me a M4 to look at and see if I can bore it out to run 2 18650 and a MN21 in it. If it works, I know it will work, I just hope my reamers are long enough to make it as far as I need to go through the body, I will let you know.

Thanks, Delvance.

You got that right Icebreak, I hope I do not have any more trouble out of him, I have had all I can take from @$$holes!

Thanks to all that read my story! I have found to stress releivers here lately, 1) buying more SF lights 2) posting or venting my situations on CPF!!!! Thank you CPF and Thank you SF!!!!!

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great story, you've inspired me to put a KT turbohead with MN21 lamp on my 2x18650 power pack setup.

hburner

Enlightened
KevinL you will not regret it! I love this setup so much that I bought a 2nd C3 so I could leave the KT2 on the other C3 all the time!!!!

hburner

Enlightened
We have a 2 1/2 year old Boxer male named Levi, he is fawn, and 2 yr old female named Autumn, she is brendle, and one of their babies, 13 week old Gracie. Gracie is terified of the new neighbors. Since I wrote the story they have really showed their butts. Their was another guy who just moved in across the road but his drive is like 600 yards back in the wood. They have absolutely no respect and like to take off like a bat out of He** in his old Trans Am. The other older guy likes to go back and forth on the road with his golf cart.

I called the Highway Patrol this morning and told them to patrol a little more around this area, I hope they catch the buttholes racing up and down the road. Thanks for asking about my little family, although you got a bigger answer than you asked for, sorry about that, hburner.