Slip on filters..

thatguybme

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone beside Surefire and Quake/Bushwacker make slip on flashlight filters?

I have done internet searches and really didnt find much but the surefires.. I would love to have a slip on filter (like the mini-mag or surefire has for the E series) that has a neoprene/flexible skirt, I have several Quake/Bushwacker filters, but the flip open lense makes it a little too bulky for pocket carry..

I am specifically looking for something that will fit the A2, which has something like a 1.14" bezel.. The bushwackers fit nicely because the way the skirt flexes..

Any suggestions or ideas for making my own?? just wondering..

thanks

brian

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know Streamlight and PentagonLight both have filters for their lights, but they don't have rubber boost. They're hard plastic that hook up to the bezel of the lights typically. I don't know if these will fit, but they may be worth looking into.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Have you looked in the accessories page on SF's webpage? Usually, they also have links to available accessories on each light's webpage too.

thatguybme

Newly Enlightened
lightlust said:
Try these inexpensive options at Cabela's and Midsouth Shooter's Supply.

I am uncertain which size you would need.

Thanks for the ideas, but these are the Quake/bushwacker covers I already have.. The hinge and lip make it hard to carry in the pocket and they snag when removing them from the pocket.. These work great except for pocket carry..

None of the streamlights seem to have the same bezel size as the A2.. Im checking out the Pentegonlights now...

thanks for all the suggestions..

Brian