Surefire And a Drunk Christina Aguilera

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
This is either a crazed flashaholic trying to get a better look, or a bouncer offering assistance. Either way its a lucky surefire :p

(Looks like a E2E but I could be wrong.)

r10xw1.jpg

greenLED

Flashaholic
by the way the thumb is wedged all the way into the fist, I'd say E1 (unless they have really large hands)

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
greenLED said:
by the way the thumb is wedged all the way into the fist, I'd say E1 (unless they have really large hands)

I have medium to large hands and When I hold my A2 the tailcap is flush with the top of my hand (between thumb and index) but the bezel sticks out more than that pic. If it were slightly smaller (E2E size) the bezel would stick out about the same as the pic, and it would be set in my hand more.

Its definitely a E1 or E2, the E1 was my first guess but it figured it would be too small. Perhaps you are right tho.

carrot

Flashaholic
Obviously it's a hollowed out Surefire with a spy cam built inside. :devil:

Or she was cold.

Or she dropped something.

Or maybe it was a flashaholic who wanted his light signed.

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
Its pretty rough, but I think this proves it is certainly a E1E...

r1muza.jpg

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
I can hold my E2e just like that. Notice that the index finger is not lined up with the rest of the fingers to make room for his thumb. I think he's using that weird grip so that he can use it as a light or an impact weapon if some pervy fan gets too grabby.

frisco

Enlightened
Those are some "Low Riden" jeans..... oop's sorry.... guess I'm not a true flashaholic yet! (I knew there was gonna be a test!)

frisco

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Eye Tron! At least someon has his priorities straight! Wheres a drooling emoticon when you need one?

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the bump, but I don't think this is going to go very much farther haha.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears she has something in common with the L2. Namely a "Hi-beam" regulation problem... LOL