Guess the logos

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
24/26 car companies. Missed one I know and I still don't know what one is.
16/26 sports teams
13/26 tech companies
6/26 websites
10/26 guitar companies
11/26 fast food companies

Last edited:

Corrosion

Newly Enlightened
The ability to recognize logos at a glance is proof of nothing more than being a corporate whore.

Congratulations.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeeze, it's called trivia. I can ID many flashlights, guns, and tools on sight but I don't think it makes me a whore to those respective industries. Your grand total of three posts here are all taking shots people--move on and try contributing.

magic79

Enlightened
26/26 Sports Logos! I'm still a kid at heart (I must confess that I knew 25 and had to look on nhl.com to find the last one). :rock:

carrot

Flashaholic
Corrosion said:
The ability to recognize logos at a glance is proof of nothing more than being a corporate whore.

Congratulations.
-1 flamebait.

The ability to recognize logos at a glance is proof of being aware of things around you. If you are unable to recognize them, then perhaps you are just not observant enough.

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
On the "Automobile Logo" game page does anyone know the 4th one down on the left hand side. Its the red/black logo. I have them all figured out except this one.

I spent almost an hour searching the internet and still can't find it. I'm stumped but its gonna drive me insane until i know what it is. LOL

:popcorn:

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
iNDiGLo said:
On the "Automobile Logo" game page does anyone know the 4th one down on the left hand side. Its the red/black logo. I have them all figured out except this one.

I spent almost an hour searching the internet and still can't find it. I'm stumped but its gonna drive me insane until i know what it is. LOL

Think Gilette Mach 3

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
I'm still stumped. I'm not sure that hint is helping me. Hmm...would you be so kind as to tell the country of origin for the auto manufacturer? :naughty:

Agent_K

Newly Enlightened
iNDiGLo said:

Here's a hint:
Sa---n

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
AgentK,

You're hint was accurate. I was just missing the answer. Although Saturn fit the lettering i must admit i'd much rather own a Saleen. :laughing:

:goodjob:

ABTOMAT thanks for the answer directly. I know cars pretty well but completely missed Saleen too.