Are there any members here from GREECE?

garbman

Newly Enlightened
Hello to everyone flashaholics or not from Athens, GREECE. Im just wondering if there are any members here in this forum from Greece. :wave:

rugbymatt

Enlightened
there is definately one, I bought a light from him, but for the life of me I can't remember his name. When I think of it I will post it here.

Monolith

Enlightened
There are only two members registered as such, Zorba (Veria) and Dimkron.

faco

Enlightened
I have a Greek background, and have been to Greece many times and live in Australia. So I guess that makes me an Aussie/Greek Flashaholic. You will know when I am in Greece next time you see the ACROPOLIS lit up with my flashlights.....................

Have a look at my username, if you are Greek you will know what that means. Can the next Greek on this thread let everyone know what "faco" stands for............. ?

Just a little game for us Greeks :)

gerolykos17

Newly Enlightened
I have a Greek background, and have been to Greece many times and live in Australia. So I guess that makes me an Aussie/Greek Flashaholic. You will know when I am in Greece next time you see the ACROPOLIS lit up with my flashlights.....................

Have a look at my username, if you are Greek you will know what that means. Can the next Greek on this thread let everyone know what "faco" stands for............. ?

Just a little game for us Greeks :)

''facόs'' is a very nice little thing, that puts out a ton of light!!! (it's a flashlight off course..!!:twothumbs) the same word in greek, also stands for the aspheric lens..!!!

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not aware of any Greek blood in my immediate family, but I was in Greece many years ago for about a month. Corfu, Delphi, Athens, Crete. I have fond memories. I will share the only "Greek joke" that I know (and concentrate on the phonetic pronunciations):

"Euripides - pants,
Eumenides - pants..."

It's a groaner, I know.

Last edited:

Latest posts