10,000 lumens, 8 LED.. wow what a lier this eBay seller is...

This seller is so full of it.
10,000 Lumens 8LED? YEAH RIGHT!.
It takes a 500W halogen lamp to get that kind of light.

Ok, that's an extremely radical example, but I wonder how many of us are suckered into a "xxx unit output" claim that is not easy to verify at all and are stuck with something far inferior, but does not know about it.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
"She" isn't very attractive, either.. and I use quotes because I wouldn't bet money on that one..

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
1,250 lumens per LED! WOW!

To all those HDS Ultimate 85 owners... you have been surpassed by over 100 times the output! Surefire... start them on fire and get a few of those. Fivemega is switching to this 3 AAA battery powered monster... the revoltion is here!
Maybe Peter at Arc is buying these lights by the truckload. Imagine a 1,250 lumen Arc AAA! Hey Pete, better make a multiple output Arc so it will not blind the user.

This is the internet, and everything you read is absolutely true! Do yourselves a favor and pack up your HDS, Surefire, Peak, Pelican, McGizmo, Arc, Inova and Orb lights and send them to me. I will give them a good home on a museum shelf.
Now to replace the car headlights with two leds and still have 6 of them left. :)

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Hey, I ordered two of those puppies. :paypal: I will post beam shots.

I hope you know I'm joking.

winny

Flashlight Enthusiast
That shemale has been up for discussion earlier on, as well as the flashlights it's selling. Flashlightreviews (IIRC, or was it the led museum?) has got a review for the flashlight as well, and it was, pure crap.

nc987

Enlightened
Can we delete further threads on this ebay ad, its been posted here way too much and quite franky no one is interested in looking at a transvestite holding flashlights.

bruddamoke

Newly Enlightened
If "she" were around, it would be the first time I would wish for a blackout and NOT have any lights around.

Scratch that, I might grope around in the dark and be VERY unpleasantly surprised
wtfsign.gif

JanCPF

Enlightened
nc987 said:
Can we delete further threads on this ebay ad, its been posted here way too much and quite franky no one is interested in looking at a transvestite holding flashlights.
Yeah, but you can't argue that we are having fun :grin2:

tron3

Banned
We've seen this seller before. It is possible he means 10,000 lux. Since you can't translate lux into lumens, it is POSSIBLE it is an honest mistake.

I think not. Why? Well, it's been said that the she in that ad is a HE. <vomits in mouth a little>

cosine

Newly Enlightened
You know, the more I read on Ebay, the less I think feedback is as a reliable indicator of quality sellers and products as people think it is. :thumbsdow

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light uses a different type of lumen measurement,

The new lumen is called "tranny-lumen" or it looks like a lumen until the lights go out. Then things become a real pain in the @$$...