Photos of Flashlights with CURVES!!

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
After Stillphoto sent me the first 3 photos of the GatLight V2, I was wondering what other flashlights are out there with curves (instead of straight) ...

In this thread please post photos of Flashlights with Curves....:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
meaning anything with a rounded line that differs from your normal straight cylinder design.

3qview.jpg

upclosecurves.jpg

goodone2.jpg

dscn2081flare.jpg

Last edited:

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
Those are some nice curves alright.

In all honesty when I first saw the GatLight on here I thought it was kind of silly. Cool looking, but silly. The more I read about it and look at it though, my opinion has changed completely.:thumbsup:

CLHC

Flashaholic
I though you meant Curves as in Curves that's poping up all over the place! :huh:

Great pics though! :wave:

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a video clip of the GatLight V1 submersed in water

And here is a photo of a GatLight V1 (the long PILA version not 123 V2 as pictured in the images above) submersed in Salt Water.
dsc02938.jpg

However I would like this thread to focus more on Non-Cylinder-High-End Flashlights

Last edited:

M.TEX

Enlightened
More I see it more I like it...

It is just like a woman....Curves...I LIKE IT :drool: :naughty:

Macaw

Enlightened
If that Gatlight was available with the V-bin K2 emitter I'd order one in a heartbeat.

sniper

Enlightened
GAT.....as in GATLING LIGHT? I LIKE it! :) At least 2 illumination levels, I hope?

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
sniper said:
GAT.....as in GATLING LIGHT? I LIKE it! :) At least 2 illumination levels, I hope?

Actually it has many brightness levels - there are 12 ball bearing based clicks when you turn the knob, however brightness levels should also change accordingly in between these clicks. Here is a video clip that shows the brightness levels.

More info regarding the GatLight is in this thread or on the spec page of the GatLight web page.

ximgp7141.jpg

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
pricing is here

Delivery time for all orders starting today will be one month later - since we will be placing the machining orders today....

How about these other flashlights with curves... pictures please - don't want this thread to be just another GatLight thread.