Tem brasileidos aqui que sao flashaholics?

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Eu morei em Sao Paulo 10 anos atraz. Quero saber se tem alguns brasileidos aqui que sao flashaholoics. E ai?
-----------------------------------

Moderator edit "Babelfish" translation:
I liveed in Sao Pablo 10 years atraz. I want to know if he has some brasileidos here that sao flashaholoics. E ai?

Scotty, though the CPF is based in the United States, we are indeed a worldwide community. If we all spoke our native tongue, it would certainly be hard for the community to take in all the information that is present here.

We ask that you use the english language or include the translation as well. Thanks!

------------------------------------Babelfish translation:
Scotty, embora o CPF é baseado nos estados unidos, nós somos certamente uma comunidade worldwide. Se nós todos falássemos nossa lingüeta nativa, seria certamente duro para a comunidade fazer exame em toda a informação que está atual aqui. Nós perguntamos que você usa a língua inglesa ou incluímos a tradução também. Obrigado!

Last edited by a moderator:

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
A maioria de nós são do hemisfério do norte. Eu não observei brasileiros aqui. Traduzido a portugese por http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr?

Daniel
---------

The majority of us is of the hemisphere of the north. I did not observe Brazilians here. Translated portugese for

Thanks Daniel for responding!

Last edited by a moderator:

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
Argentino sirve pra vc? :D

Eu tive um escritorio em Sao Paulo faiz 5 anos, mas nunca morei la permanentemente. Abrazo

self made translation:
An Argentino is good for you? :D

I had an office in Sao Paulo 5 years ago, but never lived there permanently. Greetings

Pablo

cobra-ak

Newly Enlightened
ScottyJ said:
Eu morei em Sao Paulo 10 anos atraz. Quero saber se tem alguns brasileidos aqui que sao flashaholoics. E ai?
-----------------------------------

I liveed in Sao Pablo 10 years atraz. I want to know if he has some brasileidos here that sao flashaholoics. E ai?

Scotty, though the CPF is based in the United States, we are indeed a worldwide community. If we all spoke our native tongue, it would certainly be hard for the community to take in all the information that is present here.

We ask that you use the english language or include the translation as well. Thanks!

------------------------------------Babelfish translation:
Scotty, embora o CPF é baseado nos estados unidos, nós somos certamente uma comunidade worldwide. Se nós todos falássemos nossa lingüeta nativa, seria certamente duro para a comunidade fazer exame em toda a informação que está atual aqui. Nós perguntamos que você usa a língua inglesa ou incluímos a tradução também. Obrigado!
Gringo com corazao carioca, translation is I try to travel to brasil at least twice a year, I am thinking of retiring in Ceara in the NE, but if I could afford it I would live in the Cidade Maravillhosa, Rio de Janeiro.

Last edited:

M.TEX

Enlightened
Hello Guys

YES there is at least ONE HERE....:naughty: From Brazil Rio de Janeiro.
I live in the USA for 11 years now . I like Flashlights and Pocket knives.

PM or Email me if you want to know anything about Brazil or Flashlights.
Well ,Flashlights, I don't know much. I like as a Hobby. I know there is
a lot to learn at CPF....
Tchau (Bye):wave:

Flashlight = Lanterna (in portuguese)

Translation:
SIM tem pelo menos UM AQUI...:naughty: Do Rio de Janeiro.
Eu Moro nos USA por 11 Anos agora. I gosto de Lanternas e Canivetes.
PM ou Email se voce quizer saber alguma coisa sobre Brasil ou Lanternas.
Bem, lanternas , Eu nao sei muito. Eu gosto como Hobby. Eu sei tem muito
para se aprender aqui no CPF...

Tchau :wave:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Portugués no, pero hablo fluido el español e inglés.

Portugese no, but fluent in spanish and english.

Saludos! (Greetings)

AlexGT

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
AlphaTea said:
Ia ustja eekspa igpa atinla ithwa omesa adba mericana nglishea.

Is that portugese pig latin? I can't understand it, but it rings like something somebody in high school taught me in spanish. Here's an example: Copomopo epestapas? (Como estas)

HBlight

Newly Enlightened
YES. I am Brazilian.

I moved to the United States in 1996.

In 2004, I get hooked to the Flashlights and pocket knives collection.

Last year I was wondering if I was the only one with this fixation to Flashlights. So one night I was watching a TV show and they start showing people with uncommon collections. The Show talked about "Flashaholics".

I immediately call my wife and I showed her that I was not crazy. Just because I was the only one on our circle of friends that like's camping, enjoy the cold weather, collect pocket knives and FLASHLIGHTS, I am not Crazy but I am a FLASHAHOLIC!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I am 31 Yrs old and look forward to participate in Family events (I have a 2 yrs old boy) related to outdoors activities like camping, hiking, Parks Visiting etc.

I am in Hollywood, FL
Tks

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hanyu Chinese (Unicode):
大家好! 刘晓峰. 我是个手电鬼. 很高兴认识你们! 我最爱的手电筒是叫 Polarion PH40. 你的呢?

Hanyu Pinyin Transliteration:
Dajia hao! Wo jiao Liu Xiaofeng. Wo shige shoudiangui . Hen gaoxing renshi nimen! Wo zui ai de shoudian shi jiao Polarion PH40. Ni de ne?

American English Transliteration:
Hello everybody! My name is Adam Lau. I am addicted to flashlights. Good to know you guys! My favorite handheld light is called the Polarion PH40. What is your favorite?