• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New, expensive, KI-S FS - SOLD, 2x, new, now ON EBAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
New, Expensive and Rare KI-S ONLY ONE FS

This is a sale for ARC mania. I'm posting it for him until his new computer is completely running.

One of the new, handcrafted, VERY RARE, and unique color Japanese custom lights is for sale. It is the blue & black hard anodized KI-Splash light.

The light is another, as one Chinese-light dealer at CPF loves to call it, one of those "magnificently priced" lights. It sure is. The new KI lights are undervalued for what they sell used for. Light connoisseurs will understand this light. Others need not apply.

If you can afford the Rolex watch, the Ferrari and the Lear Jet then this new, expensive and rare light is for you. The light would look grand on the fireplace mantle of your mansion.

3rowofkis7tl.jpg

This is a new, never seen before variation of the popular Katokichi Ichishiki, KI with a rare splash-color hard anodize. The unusual variation is known as the KI-S. It is very, VERY, rare.

Only 33% of the original KI-S lights remain. The others didn't survive the manufacturing; it was the KI-S of death for most of the lights. They were destroyed. Let's just say Katokichi has very high standards. Because of the major loss, most of surviving KI-S lights were pre-sold in Japan. We managed to pull some out of Japan for people that can enjoy the luxury of the rare lights. Possibly, the remaining lights will be auctioned at Ebay.

The lights are the US. The KI-S light for sale is located in California and only days away from your home.

The light is blue and black hard anodize. Splash colors lights will never be done again. Each KI-S two-tone hard anodizing is unique. The light has random, fluid, swirls of blue. No two are the same. The light engine is a MJDESIGN12 with a premium Luxeon IIII TWOH emitter. A mineral glass window is used. The light runs on a CR2 battery.

It is a bright, useable, light. And it is a light you can proudly display.

The rarity of the light costs dearly to recoup some of the manufacturing cost. The light comes with a new holster and one CR2 battery. Price: $370. The light will sent USPS Priority shipping with insurance and tracking.

The light would look nice on dangling from the mirror of your red Ferrari. The light is not for the meek and mild but for someone that appreciates a rare and unique light.

In case you've been sleeping for a 2 years here is a google search on older KI lights.
KI images

Post interest in this thread and send me a PM. I reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time. There is one member seriously interested in buying the light.

Last edited:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New, Expensive and Rare KI-S ONLY ONE FS

That was quick. Light is sold. Thank you.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New, Expensive and Rare KI-S ONLY ONE FS- SOLD

I blinked and it was posted and sold.
I haven't blinked since.

Ebay, hmmmm....
Suddenly $370 sounds like a deal.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

For sure one is sold and one is pending. They would like to be in the background unless they post here.

rscanady

Enlightened

Hmm Looks like PhotonFanatic got a least one of them, man those are sweet but alas, :broke: , at least for a couple more weeks!

Ryan

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoa the light went :poof: gone in a fraction of a second

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sometimes it is good to be a night owl :thanks:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I suspect who it might be..... Starts with an R, ends with a g.

Or was it you EM??

Congrats!!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

:santa:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Ah, I see the gathering of the usual suspects, or rather my known compatriots. I WISH I could have claimed this one, alas not me. Certainly not. Not for lack of wanting or wishing. But no. Some lucky individual, Mr. Quick on the Draw.

AlanH

Enlightened

I WISH I could have claimed this one

You'd want something so small, when you've got 10 inches to play with !

Alan

Micro mania

Newly Enlightened

I'm a newbie here. This blue/black flashlight just caught my eye. This is one awsome looking light! Where can I get one? Is it too late? Please someone help me.

Micro mania
grinser2.gif

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Is that who I think it is....Hmmmm thinks to SPIII/Maxlite thread....:sssh:

alauda

Enlightened

Micro mania...welcome and please enjoy your stay...I see you have impecible tastes straight away!!!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Micro mania said:
I'm a newbie here. This blue/black flashlight just caught my eye. This is one awsome looking light! Where can I get one? Is it too late? Please someone help me.

Micro mania
grinser2.gif
Lol,

Cuff up them pictures of the Anodized Max ;)

:nana:
Benny

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Micro mania said:

Micro mania
grinser2.gif
Micro mania,

Give it up. As a newbie, you must go to the back of the (loooong) line. You might try ebay, but expect to pay full retail.

Stick around, you might learn a thing or two. You will make friends.

I do sense you have great potential. You should try modding "modifying" flashlights. Success is not guaranteed, only an appreciation for the work of the great ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.