• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TnC HA Natural Lithium-Lux V

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light has been sold.

You can read all about it here. XY0S Lux V emitter.

Number 2 of 10. The CR2 battery tube comes with it, but that has a streak in the anodizing.

Price: $500, plus a donation to CPF.

First to post they will take it, gets it.

PM for payment details, please.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: FS: TnC HA Natural Lithium-Lux V

"Language edit by Moderator", Oh Dear, that would have saved me $95 ! Oh well, I guess it's why we go to work.

8/10 ?? $645 !!

Alan

Self Edited @ 06.30

Unreserved apologies for using a word that is considered a profanity. Not where I come from, but hey that's what makes CPF such a global proposition. As I said, apologies.

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Damn, I wish I had gotten one of these in the first place. .... If it was a SPIII, then I would take it in a heartbeat. .... Great light though, it should sell quickly.

Moderator edit: Comments taken as "trashing the sale" edited out...
KEEP IT IAW CPF RULES & POLICIES FOLKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey PF, I thought you were going to take the LED out and throw the light away! :nana:

Strange thing about this light--first one sold for $618, the second for $645, and for some reason, I still don't want to sell mine. I must be crazy.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

PSM: Last time I checked, "plus" meant in addition to. :D

Trashman: Oh, oh. Maybe I better get with the program;
Complete this sequence: 618 645 ___

While I did give some consideration to keeping the LED, the thought that I could get ten W binned Lux Vs for the money led me to consider actually selling it instead.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

PhotonFanatic said:
Trashman: Oh, oh. Maybe I better get with the program;
Complete this sequence: 618 645 ___{550?}

While I did give some consideration to keeping the LED, the thought that I could get ten W binned Lux Vs for the money led me to consider actually selling it instead.

Yeah, I know, that makes a lot of sense. Anyway, maybe an abundance of x-bin LEDs is just around the corner.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

I didnt think lightning could strike twice in the same $600+ selling price bracket, but it sure did. Oooof. I really love my TnC X Lux V. I just know that when I try to sell mine that'll be the point where the market will hardly bear $300 for it. I'm leaning towards keeping it. I hope there is a hidden angle here, that maybe if this sells it would be a freebie for you to send me that email I asked you to wait 2 weeks on... 2 weeks elapsed is coming up real soon, I'm in wait and see mode. Good luck with the sale!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Courtesy bump by Moderator!

I had to edit two posts here. One for language - the other for comments taken as "trashing the sale".

Think what you may, there are rules/policies/guidelines in place here at the CPF and members are responsible for being familiar with them!

This was not a random find - the thread was reported by one of your fellow members and agreed upon by the Moderator (that would be ME -aka Sigman-) and we appreciate it when members help us out!

It's tough enough as it is trying to catch everything when there are typically several hundred members online at any one time!

WARNING - READ THE CPF RULES & POLICIES, as well as the B/S/T Stickies! Thank you! I may NOT take this route next time.

Sigman

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

I apologize to Photon as well as you Sigman. I did not think about it at the time, but now that I think back on it. I was pretty rude with what I posted. I did not mean to come across in the manner that I did. I am not trying to say that what I said was right. I am just saying that I did not mean to come across that way. I apologize to you Photon if I offended you in anyway. And thank you Sigman for correcting my post. Sorry everyone and happy selling Photon!:rock:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mini-Moder,

What ever it was that you wrote certainly did not upset me at all. I was rather surprised to see the editing, which doesn't bother me either.

We can all take things a little too personally at times, but that certainly wasn't the case here. I do appreciate your apology, but I was not expecting one.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TnC HA Natural Lithium-Lux V--For Sale - Price lowered

BUMP.gif

If there's really no interest on CPF for this, then I suppose that eBay will be the alternative.

Willing to accept trades also, if that helps.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

You can always contact high bidder #2 and #3 for the last eBay auction(s) and make an offer. What you are asking here is quite a bit less than the 2nd high bid last time. You can also direct them here, to this thread, if you don't want to violate eBay policies.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

As discussed, I'll take it.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

EricMack said:
As discussed, I'll take it.

Bravo!!! Way to go EM!! Nice pull, again!!

First the KI swirl, now this, in one week, almost $1000.00 Very impressive. :goodjob:

Regentag

Banned

Way to go, Eric... You will like this light!
And at this price, you practically STOLE it! :sssh:

Cheers,

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy Toledo, like my obsession needs any encouragement:ohgeez:

But Thanks, fellas!

And a big Thanks to Photon:thanks: