Best 123a Case EVER

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
This is hands down the BEST 123a battery case I have ever seen.... and now I happen to own two of them. Holds 24 batteries, (four reloads for the M6). It's waterproof, stackable, it seperates each battery so they don't touch positive to negative.

FREAKIN' SWEET (shown with an L4 for size)
AwesomeCase.jpg

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've also got the 1010, but in blue. Great case! I had a 1010 in red, but gave it to my sis-in-law.

kbog

Newly Enlightened
I have a red Pelican case (1040) which holds my light and 6 cells. It really is a great case.

*edit - oops. It holds 12 cells. I only have 6 left!*

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang! That sure looks sweet! It is just not very practical for backpacking/trekking/climbing. I need something way smaller and lighter than that.

cy

Flashaholic
seems battery station was offering a loaded special on these

Leef

Enlightened
These box cases look neat and are very protective (when that matters), but take up a lot of space and are heavy. It seems like it'd be better to store/carry 123s in a tube, perhaps a clear tube with one openable end. This would take up much less room.:naughty:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leef said:
These box cases look neat and are very protective (when that matters), but take up a lot of space and are heavy. It seems like it'd be better to store/carry 123s in a tube, perhaps a clear tube with one openable end. This would take up much less room.:naughty:
Now THAT's thinking out of the box!! :)

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
yes they are great iv got 2 of them, 1010 they hold 15 cr123 each ... CPF special at $25. for the nice case and loaded with 15 BS batteries...some of yall my not know but they also have over pressure vents on the case as well

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
StainlessSteel said:
This is hands down the BEST 123a battery case I have ever seen.... and now I happen to own two of them. Holds 24 batteries, (four reloads for the M6). It's waterproof, stackable, it seperates each battery so they don't touch positive to negative.

I very much like the plastic tube idea - does it really matter if the + of one touches the - of another ? There's no continuity . No current can flow . But Egg-crates for batteries are nice - makes em look real organized and visually appealing . .:rock: and they don't :bumpit:

(We need an x-tra tube on our flashlights like the magazine tube on a shotgun.) .:crackup:

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Otterboxes and the like are great for holding yer stash of batts but for carrying a couple of spares around I really prefer a plastic match safe (also found at Walmart, sports authority, etc).

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can I buy this one?
I would also be interrested in a 1010 model, but not the plain color, I really like the clear aspect.

StainlessSteel said:

FREAKIN' SWEET (shown with an L4 for size)
AwesomeCase.jpg

chrisse242

Enlightened
Leef said:

Something like this?
cr123tube.jpg

It's a paintball tube, cut down to hold two cr123's. In it's original length, it holds exactly five of them. And the best of it, it only costs a few cents...

Chrisse